Thread: Told a friend i knew about my DL obsession

Default Told a friend i knew about my DL obsession

Basically i have a friend that i knew on the internet for almost 10 years. and just 10 minutes ago i told him i liked diapers.
    I was just so nervous, because i wanted to tell him, we knew eachother for so long and knew a lot about eachother. I wanted to tell him because i didnt want to keep this secret from him.
    so in a instant i said

[11:00:12 PM] Santa22: i like.............................................. .....................
    [11:00:14 PM] Santa22: diapers

Right then i actually held my face in shame, cant believe that i did that. He thought it was strange at first, so i explained it a bit more. Now he accepts it, and i'm glad i finally told someone i knew for a long time about this secret.

Good for you santa! I wouldn't expose your secret to anybody out there nor should you expose it to a so-called friend on an internet. Exposing a relationship with diapers to a friend is a trust-building secret you should tell to very-trusted friends under two conditions.

1) If you were caught by a friend, therefore you have no other choice of confrontation
    B) it's a secret that shadows you and for someone who dear holds to you should know deep secrets such as this one.

I probably would have known at first "how good are you with secrets" first because if he is one of those friends who are not good with keeping secrets, you might be screwed but if you know your friend very well, then good for you.

It is a very touchy secret I may add again so be careful when you go flaunting this sort of thing to all your friends, know your true ones though and not the one's that are your friends but like either the attention or that you give them stuff once a month.

And on another note, avoid telling your family about the AB/DL thing, you did, you probably didn't, who knows just giving you some helpful advice.

Deliver my toys when you get the chance Santa!

This is someone i knew, and i did ask him about that. besides i had other secrets that are easier to come out with. but this one takes the cake.
    Besides hes the only friend i told, and we know eachother so well as well. its almost like were best friends.

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    This is someone i knew, and i did ask him about that. besides i had other secrets that are easier to come out with. but this one takes the cake.
    Besides hes the only friend i told, and we know eachother so well as well. its almost like were best friends.
    That's good! Friends are awesome so you should be blessed you have a good friend like him! Must be some good cake anyway