Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: [VERY MATURE] Need help with urges

  1. #1

    Default [VERY MATURE] Need help with urges

    [WARNING - VERY MATURE TOPIC - BORDERLINE PG-13/R]

    So...I wanted to talk about this before, but I was unsure how to go about it due to the fact that all posts on here are meant to be kept PG-13. However, seeing as similar topics have been talked about before on here, I suppose it is a matter of conveyance and tact.

    Recently, I have gotten into what I believe to be a not healthy habit of playing with myself too often. It isn't so much the act that I am having problems with, but the number in which I have found myself giving in to my urges.

    Ordinarily, I wouldn't want to try and talk about this sort of stuff, but I find myself having difficulties keeping my urges under control and I believe it is not beneficial for me in the slightest.

    So, I wanted to ask for advice on how to control my urges better; not so much wanting to stop all-together, but just to reduce the unhealthy amount of times it happens.

  2. #2

    Default

    On this board that's nothing to be ashamed about.Well, lets face it everyone's had this problem( myself included) but more often then not with a little will power and self control everyone can do it.

    try handling it in the morning when you get up and at night as you go to bed as these are the times you become most frustrated. doing it occasionally can help but remember sometimes resisting helps with control.eventually you'll just get used to it and it will just get easier. Good luck

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SillySwampert View Post
    [WARNING - VERY MATURE TOPIC - BORDERLINE PG-13/R]

    So...I wanted to talk about this before, but I was unsure how to go about it due to the fact that all posts on here are meant to be kept PG-13. However, seeing as similar topics have been talked about before on here, I suppose it is a matter of conveyance and tact.

    Recently, I have gotten into what I believe to be a not healthy habit of playing with myself too often. It isn't so much the act that I am having problems with, but the number in which I have found myself giving in to my urges.

    Ordinarily, I wouldn't want to try and talk about this sort of stuff, but I find myself having difficulties keeping my urges under control and I believe it is not beneficial for me in the slightest.

    So, I wanted to ask for advice on how to control my urges better; not so much wanting to stop all-together, but just to reduce the unhealthy amount of times it happens.
    Alright what exactly is making this unhealthy from your point of view please? Is it a mental health issue or do you think it's harming you in some way physically? Or is this a spiritual problem for you(I.E are you christian?) Essentially is this a problem because it seems to be controlling you rather then you controlling it? Your among friends here and I am not going to judge you. I just need more information so I can figure out how I can give you proper advice. Basically ask yourself the question "How does this hurt me or anyone else if at all?" If there is a answer other then no one then tell me that answer please because I would like to help you not hurt anyone including yourself provided that is even necessary.

  4. #4

    Default

    this topic is not that bad, the stuff I used to post on here was WAY more X-rated than this, but I stopped doing those things and tried to forget about it, even though I still think back to that and fell nauseous. I used to have the same habit you have back in the early 2000's when I started giving into my AB/DL urges, yes, I used to be strictly AB/DL before I discovered BabyFur in 2003, but that's not the point, the point is that it will likely dwindle if you don't give in. if you still can't regulate it, you might want to search for a medical cuckhold, if you want more info or help, just private message me and we can talk about it more in depth, I really don't want to discuss it in public.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SillySwampert View Post
    [WARNING - VERY MATURE TOPIC - BORDERLINE PG-13/R]

    So...I wanted to talk about this before, but I was unsure how to go about it due to the fact that all posts on here are meant to be kept PG-13. However, seeing as similar topics have been talked about before on here, I suppose it is a matter of conveyance and tact.

    Recently, I have gotten into what I believe to be a not healthy habit of playing with myself too often. It isn't so much the act that I am having problems with, but the number in which I have found myself giving in to my urges.

    Ordinarily, I wouldn't want to try and talk about this sort of stuff, but I find myself having difficulties keeping my urges under control and I believe it is not beneficial for me in the slightest.

    So, I wanted to ask for advice on how to control my urges better; not so much wanting to stop all-together, but just to reduce the unhealthy amount of times it happens.
    How many times a day are you doing it that's too many?

    I don't want to be too intrusive, but it would give people an idea of what a realistic strategy would be.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    Alright what exactly is making this unhealthy from your point of view please? Is it a mental health issue or do you think it's harming you in some way physically? Or is this a spiritual problem for you(I.E are you christian?) Essentially is this a problem because it seems to be controlling you rather then you controlling it? Your among friends here and I am not going to judge you. I just need more information so I can figure out how I can give you proper advice. Basically ask yourself the question "How does this hurt me or anyone else if at all?" If there is a answer other then no one then tell me that answer please because I would like to help you not hurt anyone including yourself provided that is even necessary.
    I'm not a religious person nor do I believe that it is harming me, but yes: essentially, I believe that I am being controlled by my urges as opposed to the other way around. I don't believe it is healthy for me because I am essentially only giving concern to my urges and that worries me.



    Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    How many times a day are you doing it that's too many?

    I don't want to be too intrusive, but it would give people an idea of what a realistic strategy would be.
    It has gotten to the point where I tend to play with myself up to four times a day, and I can't deny that that number of times is too many for a single day.

  7. #7

    Default

    Or...you could wait until you're 66 and on high blood pressure medicine. More to the point, it's fairly normal when you're 21. The biological part of the body is built to reproduce. When one gets older, the body is finished making offspring and so things slow down.

    There is a mental condition where the person chronically masturbates, but if that's not you, then don't worry about it. There are obvious remedies like staying busy with a variety of activities. Having a strong sexual interest in someone else can help if you are having a sexual relationship with that person, otherwise, find something else to do.

    Eventually the aging process will reduce all these desires and you'll wish you were young again. To some extent, enjoy your youth and be glad that everything works.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    There is a mental condition where the person chronically masturbates, but if that's not you, then don't worry about it.
    Well, that's the thing and that's EXACTLY what I'm worried about. I already have the tendency of never getting out of the house, so I fear the fact that I am almost constantly playing with myself each day is further turning me into a unsociable and disgusting hermit.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SillySwampert View Post
    It has gotten to the point where I tend to play with myself up to four times a day, and I can't deny that that number of times is too many for a single day.
    Four times a day is a lot, but it's not an extraordinary amount to be doing it. I would be worried for you if you were doing it ten times a day. Aim to cut down from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1. Do it over a couple of weeks. Make a rule that you wont do it for the first time until a set time in the day. Once you hit that time, let yourself do it up to 3 times. If you can keep to that for 3 or 4 days, make the rules tighter - wait longer before starting, or do it less times. Don't set yourself up to fail by quitting "cold turkey".

    Good luck.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SillySwampert View Post
    Well, that's the thing and that's EXACTLY what I'm worried about. I already have the tendency of never getting out of the house, so I fear the fact that I am almost constantly playing with myself each day is further turning me into a unsociable and disgusting hermit.
    Usually people who reach that point, seek some sort of professional help. Not getting out and socializing can also be a problem especially if you want to have some friends, but don't know how to go about that. I have found that as I've gotten older, making close friends doesn't happen often. There's a big difference from being a child and being an adult. Adults suddenly have their own lives, typically associated with a wife or some sort of SO. We just don't make the bonds with someone else like we did when we were very young.

    Being reclusive and masturbating because you're unhappy, or lonely with little to do all day is a bad combination. A therapist may be able to help you get out more, and find constructive things to do while out. I would look into getting some sort of professional help.

Similar Threads

  1. Has anyone got away from there urges
    By Bby in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-Jul-2014, 03:40
  2. When the urges come and go..
    By drive88 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20-Jul-2013, 15:55
  3. Please help with urges
    By deviantartjd in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-Jul-2013, 04:32
  4. How do you indulge your AB/DL urges?
    By GuyLedouche in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 23-Apr-2013, 12:29
  5. Night Urges
    By Fishonastick in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-Apr-2012, 06:00

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.