Thread: Had first wetting accident!

Talking Had first wetting accident!

I woke up from my first night time accident a few days ago. It was great! It happened because I was too tired to stand under conditions I can't replicate. Anyone else have any/tips or experience so I can do this again, preferably in a non-harmful way?

nice job? and i wouldnt have many tips. but you should make sure you change your diaper at least 4 hours after #1 and 30 minutes after #2.

I never had any issues keeping it on just until whenever it is full. :P

I would say to practice urinating in as many positions as possible. You want to find a date that you will have plenty of time to get used to each position. A week would be nice but may not be logical. Three days will do great if you can manage. The more your able to awake the more likely you will when your asleep

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    make sure you change your diaper at least 4 hours after #1 and 30 minutes after #2.
    you mean, at most.

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    I would say to practice urinating in as many positions as possible. You want to find a date that you will have plenty of time to get used to each position. A week would be nice but may not be logical. Three days will do great if you can manage. The more your able to awake the more likely you will when your asleep
    I have no issue laying down and wetting, but not waking up with a bursting bladder instead of staying asleep is the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by harold42 View Post
    I woke up from my first night time accident a few days ago. It was great! It happened because I was too tired to stand under conditions I can't replicate. Anyone else have any/tips or experience so I can do this again, preferably in a non-harmful way?

Quote Originally Posted by harold42 View Post
    I have no issue laying down and wetting, but not waking up with a bursting bladder instead of staying asleep is the issue.
    Tip/experience: Adjust before bed fluid consumption so that your bladder is bursting early in the night when sleep is the deepest. The first umpteen times you will wake for the bathroom. When this happens casually wet and go back to sleep. Eventually your subconscious will realize the futility of waking and youíll wet in your sleep.