Thread: Plastic Pants

Default Plastic Pants

I'm pretty sure this will be fruitless but it never hurts to ask. I am looking for plastic pants similar to the ones worn by the girl in the attached photo. I know it's anime so it's unlikely they exist but it would be awesome if someone could point me in the right direction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000341.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	22627  

You could get a solid pink color diaper cover from here and then buy some fabric transfer paper or use another method for transferring images to fabric and make it how you want. There are also suppliers that have snap on style plastic pants that might be fabic outer layered if you are going for a more snap on look. This place has both pull up and velcro style though.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the solid colors are polyester though, and i'm not sure how well print transfers work with that, you would have to do some research, or ask for a solid color that wasn't poly.

Not plastic pants but a Japanese diaper cover. There was a seller on ebay a few years back listing them from China.