Thread: Awwsocute shipment taking forever!

Default Awwsocute shipment taking forever!

So I ordered a sample pack of awwsocute diapers along with a pacifier (my first online abdl puchase ever! eep) on November 25th. I haven't received anything yet and Im getting nervous because Im supposed to go on vacation next week and I have a friend staying at my apartment.

I wouldn't be able to relax on vacation thinking the package is going to come while Im not here and this person might inspect the box to guess what's inside

Has anyone ever experienced awwsocute shipping before?

The few times I have ordered from them, they've been very timely. Most recently, they didn't send a shipping confirmation but I received the order within days of placing it. We've had threads here that not everyone is so lucky with them. Have you attempted to contact them?

No, I called the company who's shipping it. They told me it's normal and that its probably taking longer to get through canadian mail...whatever that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleleogirl View Post
    canadian mail
    ouch, Customs can definitely hold things for a while. A friend from Saskatchewan got me a manga for Christmas one year but it didnt arrive til a couple weeks after Christmas. Hopefully you get it in time!

Maybe let your roommate know that opening someone else's mail without permission is a felony? EDIT: what i mean by that is just kinda bring it up casually but itll haunt them if they think about opening it

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    ouch, Customs can definitely hold things for a while. A friend from Saskatchewan got me a manga for Christmas one year but it didnt arrive til a couple weeks after Christmas. Hopefully you get it in time!

Maybe let your roommate know that opening someone else's mail without permission is a felony? EDIT: what i mean by that is just kinda bring it up casually but itll haunt them if they think about opening it
    I ordered some Cold War artifacts from Russia once and it took over 3 months to arrive.

Companies sometimes take forever on orders, nothing you can do but wait, track the package (If it has a number) and if nothing has been heard from them, call them back up and ask about your package. You can't really do much about it except if it takes too long to a point where your tired of waiting, you might as well ask for your money back and look/shop elsewhere.

On the other hand, you can convince yourself that it's taking so long because it's an awesome package which is a reason why it's taking so long and the package is literally tearing your insides up because you really really REALLY wanna wear your samples and fall in love with your paci~

I had myself convinced one time where I order bad packages and they would be here quick but freaking awesome packages always took forever so it's a strange conspiracy...I don't know it either but it's sometimes the opposite so nothing to lose sleep over really.

As for your small problem, you can always send someone over to pick your package up and have them hold on to it until they return, a small favor and it saves you the troubles. Should it have an obvious market letter on top, come up with an excuse, say that the "awwsocute" company is a really cute T-shirt company and you could only grab those shirts off of the website.