Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australian diapers

Default Australian diapers

hi so I'm Australian and I don't wear often so I'm wondering, what are the best diaper brands in your opinions available in Australia??
    Also if you know of any good online sites for where I can buy them that'd be great

When it comes to pharmacies in Australia, I tend to go for Depends tape-on briefs. However, the absorbency is not that good after one wetting, so I usually add n some extra layers.

For online stores, I came across a great one recently called Totty Bots. They are Australian owned and run, and they sell Bambino brand nappies, which have to be some of the best AB nappies I have ever tried.

There's a couple of great online places, sell wellness superio, abena and just recently Fabines which I have just ordered.
    I have found wellness superios to be fantastic.
    Also independence Australia have a good range molicare, tena, I really like tena slip maxi's as well fit well and very comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by SillySwampert View Post
    When it comes to pharmacies in Australia, I tend to go for Depends tape-on briefs.
    What do the Australian version of Depend look like? Have a photo?

Don't think any adult diapers are made in Australia (anymore)....... I imagine if Depends were made here they would look and perform just as badly as the imported ones though.

For a great online store though I thought the guys that run Padding Plus are just terrific and they sell the new Snuggies (which I haven't yet tried) though for a while there they were selling Kolibri Comslip which are absolutely amazing

Independance Australia are good and have free shipping.

If you go to a hospital pharmacy, you can find molicare's and Tena's...they are far better than depends.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    What do the Australian version of Depend look like? Have a photo?
    Sure I do.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aus_depends.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	125.8 KB 
ID:	22720

Not sure if this differs from what America has, but the tape-on brief has the fundamentals for a nappy. Has leak guards, wetness indicator, four tabs and all that stuff. The bummer about these is that they're cloth-backed as opposed to plastic-backed. Heck, I don't even know if Australia HAS any store-brand plastic-backed nappies.

Try the Australian Brand Babylove nappies Junior size. They are fantastic.