Thread: Goodnights Tru fit

Default Goodnights Tru fit

Hello I wanted to know if anyone has tried the new goodnight and how absorbent are they?I want to know if I should use them as some diaper doublers.

I use them as stuffers and they are pretty effective. They swell quite a bit and I'm on my 5th pack of these. They are great.

I've used/use them. They are very absorbent and overall a pretty good product.

Yes. They are really amazing for a doubler. I use them with regular goodnites and they are absolutely wonderful. They should work fine with pretty much anything.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedArtist View Post
    Yes. They are really amazing for a doubler. I use them with regular goodnites and they are absolutely wonderful. They should work fine with pretty much anything.
    I can confirm this, they work really well, I'm about to get a new pack of theses pads tomorrow, they do a wonderful job in a regular goodnites and also used them as stuffer in a regular cheap adult diaper (Equate brand from Wal-Mart) in a recent trip to the movies and they do an excellent job also.

I just bough some today. I was tempted to try them out. However they are way too small! Very tight, on the bright side they hold more than regular good nites. Also very discreet. I wore them arund all and couldn't tell i was wearing them. Overall id rate them a 7/10
    Last edited by Bronie07; 17-Dec-2014 at 04:11.

Try one of the pads in a regular GoodNites, you'll be in heaven I can tell you from experience.

I really have to try this out! It sounds like it is great!