Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from down under

Default Hello from down under

Hi peeps

So thought I should finally make an account, I'm a 19yo aussie from Queensland exploring my diaper loving side.

A bit about me: I love art, I am currently trying to build my skill up, live a bit rural, love the rain.

Looking for some mates so send me a message!

Hey there, mate. Always glad to welcome new Aussies to the site. You needn't worry about searching for friends, as you'll find that plenty of people on here are a bunch of fun to be around and are more than willing to help each other out.

I'm big on art myself, though I am more of an illustrator. I'm currently in an illustration degree at university, and have contributed a few of my own drawings for the ABDL community. So, what kind of art do you like to do?

Oh well hello there up in Rocky. Nice to see you....welcome. I'm an artist also....and rural too lol.

Hope you enjoy finding your way's quite a cool place with a ton of helpful peeps.

Hey Swampert

Love the pokemon drawing it looks so cool! I enjoy most art, its a big passion of mine. As for what I make I give anything a go, but mostly I just draw some abstract stuff in my sketchbook haha. I'm hoping next year I can start in an art course

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks ozbub, It seems really friendly so far

Haha sounds like me. I've been turning my abstract sketches into abstract paintings at Uni .... Pretty cool. You should definitely try and go for a course if you can. Sometimes it's a bit of a pain, but it's a great motivator.

Yeah, it's definitely way cooler for me at least, to explore random possibilities with art .... I do like creating all kinds of art, but I especially enjoy the challenge in getting abstract stuff to work.

I do these paintings sometimes just using my hands to blend the colours, they turn out really good, i can get some good solid lines with it as well

Yeah that sounds awesome, getting in touch with the medium. That almost sounds like sculpting with the paint.