Thread: Aussie abdl

Default Aussie abdl

Hi all my first post on this site it looks great fun with an amazing community

Welcome to ADISC, Icekuro! There's quite a few excellent Aussie posters here, so you're joining an esteemed group.

Would you like to tell us a bit about your interests (ABDL and other interests)? We always enjoy getting to know a bit more about new members, especially very friendly ones!

I hope you find ADISC to be as much fun as your first impression is. I have a feeling you will.

All best wishes,
    ~ SirNapsALot

Hey there icekuro ... G'day and welcome to another Aussie. Hey you should introduce yourself a little. PS enjoy finding your way round.

Hey Icekuro, I just joined too. Good to see there's a few of us from Aus

Welcome to ADISC! out of sheer curiosity, did/do you play a game called Chaos Drive? I had an Aussie friend on the game when I played who always used "Kuro" in their various handles. It's probably a common word obv but it doesnt hurt to ask and itd be great to catch up with that friend also, as I always ask newbies, do you have any pets? :3

Haha thanks guys I have 7 dogs, one German Shepard, one jack Russell that has 5 puppies and I enjoy music and gaming and Kanone I meet a lot of gamers online specify please?

Welcome, This community is really nice. Hope you enjoy being here

Quote Originally Posted by Icekuro View Post
    Haha thanks guys I have 7 dogs, one German Shepard, one jack Russell that has 5 puppies and I enjoy music and gaming and Kanone I meet a lot of gamers online specify please?
    Wow, lots of dogs. My mom used to breed Jack Russells, she still has two of them. Mine had to be put down because of an illness in 2006 tho :c but I have a black lab, three ferrets, a cat, two sugar gliders, and my roommate has 4 cats of her own =P

And I was asking about if you ever played Chaos Drive, thats where I met said friend =P