Thread: Needing suggestions for new caretaker~

Default Needing suggestions for new caretaker~

I ended up telling my boyfriend, after getting a lot of helpful advice on my previous topic. As most people said, he already knew everything, even down to my 'little age'.

We spoke about it further and he explained that he really wanted to be a part of it, and encouraged that when we see eachother again, to bring some of my things (as I'm holding off on wearing around him due to his family being around). Because he's new at caretaking, he suggested that I make a list of things he can do for me, so he has a better idea/understanding of what I like.

I'm in need of ideas for this list, so my questions to you guys are;

What are some of your favorite things to do with a caretaker? If you don't have one, what would you want to do?

What are some of your favorite things that a caretaker can say that makes you feel little?
    Last edited by Nanako; 09-Dec-2014 at 18:57.

I could offer you advice for your caretaker as I am not one nor do I have one (And don't want one) There are many things such as main factors such as,

Sleep
    Eat
    Play

The main three keys from baby stuff to adult baby stuff It takes practice to be more used to your caretaker and feel more comfortable at the stuff you are willing for him to do. Start off small and work your way up. Pretty much small stuff like feeding (Maybe baby spoons or feeding from a bottle) age-playing like lego's because we all know they are better than megabloks. If your already at a trust-level stage then you should have nothing to worry about. It's mostly trust and relying on your caretaker and having tons of fun without being all too serious.

Sleep, sleep, and sleep like however or whenever with your caretaker. It should feel nice and peaceful sleeping with a person whom you love. I think that's how you connect with a caretaker is love and trust (Kinda like a mother/son or a mother/daughter relationship) It does not have to be a crib, it can be a bed because it's the same thing just with bars of course. You don't need a set bedtime because that does not set anything straight because you can get a regular sleeptime whenever (Well, of course if you work or something)

Video-games is another cool thing of connecting. They are colorful! o.o whatever game you put in, shoot for with loads of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    snip
    You don't have to be a CT or have one to give suggestions! I'm interested in what other littles would want, too. Ahaha, I'm looking for a bit more detailed than "sleep, eat, play"! But in all seriousness, thanks for the suggestions! I'm not a Lego kind of girl, but we definitely have discussed feeding. ^-^ I'm sure we will end up napping together as well, I definitely agree that it really makes you feel connected. (: I personally like the idea of having a bedtime, but I get a little rebellious at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    You don't have to be a CT or have one to give suggestions! I'm interested in what other littles would want, too. Ahaha, I'm looking for a bit more detailed than "sleep, eat, play"! But in all seriousness, thanks for the suggestions! I'm not a Lego kind of girl, but we definitely have discussed feeding. ^-^ I'm sure we will end up napping together as well, I definitely agree that it really makes you feel connected. (: I personally like the idea of having a bedtime, but I get a little rebellious at times.
    Sometimes, it feels the one with most experience offers better advice than one who has had lack of experience, in which in this case, I am the one with lack of experience but I do hear stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    I ended up telling my boyfriend, after getting a lot of helpful advice on my previous topic. As most people said, he already knew everything, even down to my 'little age'.

We spoke about it further and he explained that he really wanted to be a part of it, and encouraged that when we see eachother again, to bring some of my things (as I'm holding off on wearing around him due to his family being around). Because he's new at caretaking, he suggested that I make a list of things he can do for me, so he has a better idea/understanding of what I like.

So my questions to you guys are;

What are some of your favorite things to do with a caretaker? If you don't have one, what would you want to do?

What are some of your favorite things that a caretaker can say that makes you feel little?
    Well here's my advice. Do whatever you both feel comfortable doing with each other when your alone as long as it does not hurt anyone. What would that be? That depends on both of your preferences and boundaries whatever they may be. People are not born with a instruction manual on how to operate for a reason because mere words cannot describe any one of us completely(partially yes, completely no).
    About the only other thing I would suggest would be to take your time and enjoy each "baby step" you take to it's fullest because I suspect you don't want to miss a anything.

In answer to your question what would be my favorite things to do with a caretaker, I would like to be bottle fed to sleep while being cuddled after I had a exhausting day crawling around and playing with my toys. Then get woke up by mommy to have my diaper changed and bottle fed to sleep again all the while being told how adorable a little girl I happen to be.

Just a fyi I like to be a caretaker just as much as like being taken care off. But I have never had the chance to do either yet so my experience is not as good as one might think.

I found this link while reading over random threads, It's reversed, but may give some ideas, I don't know... Good luck.

I think the first thing worth considering is which type(s) of caretaker you'd enjoy. For example, you might want him to be strict and a disciplinarian - in which case things like spanking you for dirtying your diaper or him telling you you're a big kid who should be able to use the potty would be fun! If you're more into nurturing and caring play - how about you and your caretaker having a tea party for your plushies, watching Disney movies together or him helping you to 'learn' something, like your ABCs or what noises an animal makes. Things like him spoon-feeding you, making you a nice warm bubble bath or tucking you in bed for a nap and a cuddle are also nice ideas.

Of course, your preferred little age will play a part in what you and he feel comfortable with and enjoy. I'm coming at this from personal experience with my GF, and my little age was (with some variations and deviations), around 18 months. For older Littles, maybe more playing with actual toys or having a picnic in the garden. If your little side is an infant or very young toddler, maybe he could shake a rattle for you, sing some lullabies or encourage you to babble to him.

Nyan - There are two popular presentation topics at conferences, each having to do with the responsibilities of partners in a romantic Love relationship:

[1] The "Reluctant Daddy (or Mommy)" topic focuses upon the role of the "caretaker" in a romantic Love relationship where the "little" partner sometimes wishes to be kissed, or to be sexually satisfied by the partner taking the role of "caretaker" while in "little head space". - The workshop topic encourages the "caretaker" to drop certain innate inhibitions that seem to conflict with the "caretaker" role, in the interest of satisfying a partner's needs and desires, at the same time, as both a "little" and an adult with an "inner child".

[2] The "Responsibility of Littles in an Adult Relationship" topic focuses upon the need for the person taking the role of the "little" to communicate His or Her interests to their "caretaker" in an adult way, and emphasizes the responsibility of the "little" to the "big" in an adult romantic relationship.

An adult romantic relationship is one that mutually satisfies the adult emotional and sexual needs of both partners, and reciprocation of love and affection is therefore required of each partner. - In an adult relationship, the "caretaker" often wants to kiss His or Her partner, and vice versa.

Without the element of romantic Love, the relationship is more similar to a "Parent / Child" dependency, that may quickly "burn out" the neglected "caretaker" who needs adult affection and care.

As many might say, "Put on Your big girl panties" when discussing these important issues with Your partner.

- - - Updated - - -

There are several versions of the "Ageplay Negotiation Form" that can help facilitate discussion and agreement between You and Your partner, and the two of You can also make up one of your own. -