Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most inportant part of a diaper

Default Most inportant part of a diaper

I thought with so many of us loving our diapers. I was wondering what everyone thinks the most important part their diapers are?
    Last edited by KryanAshford; 08-Dec-2014 at 20:44.

I think how absorbent it is seems important, but that's just me.

The best part to me is the seat. I would remember times on hard-wooden chairs or anything rough and we all would have to rely on our soft butts or something that it wasn't enough. That's when the plastic-backed diapers came in and saved the day!

The most important thing for me would be absorency and if it fits comfortable.

I wear diapers for difference reasons. Security, overnight protection, and daily protection.
    I wear pull-ups for security and I think the most important part of pull-ups are the fit and over design of the diaper. Absorbency is not as important simply because pull-ups are not designed for adult urine flow.
    I like wearing Tena's and Molicare to bed because they are plain with fantastic absorbency.
    I wear Bambino Bellissimo and Teddy during the day because they are cute, comfortable and fun. DC Amor, as well. But because these are a bit pricey, I tend to wear them for special occasions only.

I'm a bit with BWN above, I keep a variety on-hand because I value different things at different times.

Overnight I need capacity and leakproofness. Thicker is better, even if I'm not waking up wet.

Daytime at work I need stealth, durability, and low cost.

lounging at home I look for best comfort, look, feel, and good averages on the other attributes.

The feel for me.
    The more babyish the better .
    Poofy baby plastic pants thick cloth diapers and disposable thick and printed .
    Confort being my thing.

I like to know it wont leak. That's my big thing. But to not leak, it needs both good leg guards and also great absorbency.

The more important thing for me right above absorbency and padding is biuld quality. I've had some diapers start falling apart during daily activities; elastics break, inner seperation from backing and tapes ripping from wings. I don't like having tapes pop mid conversation or the elastic in the standing leak gaurds failing when an accident happens or SAP falling out during a change. I like it when the diaper is biult proper and those things aren't making my day rough.