Thread: French Toast Crunch Cereal Returning to US Stores

Cool French Toast Crunch Cereal Returning to US Stores

You probably remember this sugary cereal as a baby/toddler/kid in the 1990s through 2000s, right?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frenchtoastcrunch 304.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	22612

Well, due to popular demand, General Mills has announced to bring back this cereal to US supermarket shelves after eight years of hiatus. I loved that cereal as a child. I remember seeing it frequently at my father's boat that he had a long time ago. The last time I was looking for it as a kid, I couldn't find them at the store; I had no idea why this cereal was gone until I noticed that it was discontinued in the US in 2006 maybe because of decreasing sales. But I'm glad General Mills brought this back for us. To add a big bonus, they made this decision on my birthday!!

NOTE: The cereal will not be available nationally until next month. Check your local grocery store to see if they have it at this moment. Cheer up if they don't have it.

YES. Omg I haven't had that cereal in forever. It was so good.

I can legitimately say I'm excited now. (:

I'm so excited! I can't stop drooling, I want it so much. ^o^

Going to buy many boxes.

Weird. I've never heard of French Toast Crunch. On the other hand, *Cinnamon* Toast Crunch has been continuously available since I was a kid. I sort of can't imagine the two occupying the same shelf at the store. That would be a tad confusing.

Separately, where's my Smurf Berry Crunch?

Spending HOURS in aol Furry chatrooms and stuffing my face with handfuls of French Toast Crunch washed down with Mountain Dew while hoping in vain that the next cap got me an Xbox with Halo 1, the early 2000's were a magical time even if I never won that special edition Xbox console!