Thread: Howdy folks:

Default Howdy folks:

Hello all: Longtime lurker here, decided to make an account for...I dunno. Reasons.

I'm a happily married guy, married to a woman that doesn't really share in my fetish (pretty much a pure toppy DL here--meaning I get a lot of satisfaction and have a strong attraction to somebody else wearing diapers. Using them isn't as high-priority, and messing just grosses me out) but who is game to try just about anything 'cause she loves me and is super cool. I've been involved with this sort of thing (or at least it's been floating around in my head) for as long as I can remember.

I'm interested in this community for the relationship advice, interesting conversation, and general camaraderie among folks who understand what it's like to be in the situation of having such a niche fetish.

Other things I'm interested in? I love to game (video games of most varieties--turn-based strategies, deep and complicated RPGs, platformers and roguelikes mostly--along with tabletop roleplaying games of various kinds and certain board games), I love to play music (I can play nearly stringed instrument you plop in front of me if you give me twenty minutes to figure it out--I like playing metal, downtempo stuff, lots of acoustic music too), and I fancy myself something of a Jack-of-All-Trades ( I think the phrase is 'an inch deep and a mile wide'). I also evidently have a great love for parenthetical clauses and dashes. Go fig.

So. Um. Heyoooo

Welcome to the forums hope you find what your looking for.

Howdy back, and welcome to the group. Good to see new members

Hiya welcome and let me ask before someone else does, do you have any pets?

Haha, yep. Three cats. They are strange and friendly creatures, even if there is one too many of them.

I'm sorry but I don't belive this is a thing? I think you're making stuff up.