Thread: New, sort of

Default New, sort of

Hi, I had been a member for awhile, however, I had forgotten about this site. Only recently in a journey of self discovery, was I reminded of it, therefore I felt I should post an intro, to get myself out of lurker status. I will have more posts to come

Welcome back! A few things have changed, not much.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome back! A few things have changed, not much.
    Thanks; I joined once, then never really got started here. So I'm not sure how relevant said changes would be to me. Now that I'm closer to figuring things out, hopefully I'll be able to participate more. Anyway, here's a little about myself: I am 30 years old, and I've had an attraction towards diapers most of my life, and I'm still having trouble accepting it. I have several other issues, too. I don't know if they could have anything to do with my trouble accepting myself or not. Anyway, I came here mainly looking for support on my journey toward self discovery.
    Last edited by hippyman; 07-Dec-2014 at 17:02.

Quote Originally Posted by hippyman View Post
    I have several other issues, too. I don't know if they could have anything to do with my trouble accepting myself or not.
    There are a lot of good advice givers here. Whenever you're ready to ask a question, start a thread or a blog.