Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making life How YOU Want!!

Default Making life How YOU Want!!

Ok so I was just Thinking (Wish i could stop for a bit) Does anyone do this
    I come from a Staging And theater back ground. My idol is Walt Disney As he created a world of fantasy Like no other In a world of people who seem to forget they can dream. He has influenced Every thing i love form Frozen to Disney Land and world As well a the princess on Pullups. I have made my house as much like a fairy tail as i could form thing like over decorating at Christmas with the colors of Frozen and adding effects like Snow (I live in Australia so snow and cold just never come) all the way to having a whether forecast in my house of what the AC will be set at. All the lighting in my house can change to reflect different moods and different princess. Just wonder if anyone doses anything like this.
    my dream is to one day build arendelle castle (from frozen).

Attachment 22609

Sorry forgot full-stops woops

Merry Christmas And may all your Christmases be NICE

Thanks Anna

Here in Canada, it is cold - and you might miss the temperature thing if you only knew how cold it's getting. I'm actually sick now because of it... On the other hand, it really isn't christmas to me without the snow, sooo.. There is a point to it. And I do appreciate the heat a lot more when summer does come around. A joke around here is that we only have 2 seasons... Summer, then winter, winter, and winter! LOL.

As for making everything a fairytale - I long for a similar but slightly different experience. I go on binges and kicks every so often, but I would love to have a Hello Kitty bedroom or something, with everything cute like that... Not quite the same and I don't want to change the whole house or anything, but I guess I like the idea of creating themes like you are talking about. I was a really big fan of Cardcaptors a while ago and started collecting that stuff before, lol. Everything Sakura really. But nothing with lighting or full house-sized themes like that. I hope your dream comes true and you get your castle!

And Merry Christmas to you too!

Having recently moved I've been rearranging my room into the 'Littles Room' I've wanted. Now, in my old place, I roomed with another ABDL, but the bedroom was smaller so it was an easier job. Now I'm having to get more things to flesh out the room or it seems empty.

Old Bedroom:

New bedroom:

.Not showing the bed side till I get the headboard I'm wanting and finish the posters on those walls. It's just a WAY bigger bedroom. And yes, I went so far as a Hello Kitty light switch plate.

Well, my wife and I have just about finished decorating the inside of our house for Christmas, and I think it may rival Macy's. She has a lot of the Byers Christmas carolers, and they're on our fireplace mantle and dining room table. There's a string of colored lights around the kitchen bay window, along with a lighted Frosty, also in the window. There are lighted ceramic trees and lighted garland that wraps around the banister going from the upstairs to the downstairs. The downstairs family room has the Christmas tree which has some very unique ornaments, some which are Danish blown glass. In addition, there are a lot of Yankee candles all over the house. The fire marshal has red tagged us....sigh.

We both love Christmas and so decorating is part of our fantasy land. The stereo, their are four in the house including the big surround sound in the family room, are playing all sorts of Christmas music. All we're missing is the real Santa Claus.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAshes View Post
    Having recently moved I've been rearranging my room into the 'Littles Room' I've wanted. Now, in my old place, I roomed with another ABDL, but the bedroom was smaller so it was an easier job. Now I'm having to get more things to flesh out the room or it seems empty.

Old Bedroom:

New bedroom:

.Not showing the bed side till I get the headboard I'm wanting and finish the posters on those walls. It's just a WAY bigger bedroom. And yes, I went so far as a Hello Kitty light switch plate.
    O...M....G...!! I wish I had the courage to have as cute a bedroom as you! I've always been a HK fan! Others have come and gone, but Hello Kitty never gets old! It's soo cute!

Here is my bed. It is a futon
    I am also a Christian as well and I like to keep
    My place gender neutral but it tends to lean taword Girl but
    I really don't care.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10752339_10202032648617781_373706879_o.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	22715

I wish that I had the freedom to do this right now but it will come in due time when I get a place to call my own. Until I do that I won't have as much freedom as I would like to have. I love the pics of the rooms here.

ღOne day you will have a Houses that can be as CUTE as you want ღ

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    ღOne day you will have a Houses that can be as CUTE as you want ღ
    ... sadly... I have a house... and people still invade my privacy. (mind you it's a flipping tiny little house lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    ... sadly... I have a house... and people still invade my privacy. (mind you it's a flipping tiny little house lol)

Awww Little houses are cute(LoL coming from me who wants to live in a castle and already lives in a big houses)