• 1 per week

0 0%
  • 1 per 2 weeks

0 0%
  • 1 per 4 weeks

1 20.00%
  • 1 per 8 weeks

4 80.00%

Thread: Who Here Orders Bambino Diapers Regularly?

JoeK

Default Who Here Orders Bambino Diapers Regularly?

Hi

I'm wondering how many of you order Bambino Diapers on a regular basis? And how many would order if they where able to get a 5% discount on a regular basis?

Thanks

You should probably have had a "0" option as not everyone orders from Bambinos.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    You should probably have had a "0" option as not everyone orders from Bambinos.
    I second this because I have never ordered from bambino. A.k.a. Mother alert.

Bambino already offers a discount by virtue of their free domestic shipping. I would maybe like to see a "frequent buyer" discount at some point, as I've ordered over 100 cases from them over the years.

Every little bit helps.

JoeK

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedPat View Post
    Bambino already offers a discount by virtue of their free domestic shipping. I would maybe like to see a "frequent buyer" discount at some point, as I've ordered over 100 cases from them over the years.

Every little bit helps.
    Well, I'm thinking of a 5% discount on top of free shipping..

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedPat View Post

Every little bit helps.
    Free shipping isn't free, it's just factored into the cost.

They would be left with very little profit If any at all if they paid for everyone's free shipping. It's not cheap and Bambino receives a discount already. Fuel is definitely not cheap.

norcal57

I order from them all the time, and don't really care about a minimal discount. The most important things to me are product quality, speed of shipment, and quick response to emails. In fact, I hope they are making a good profit and continue the good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Free shipping isn't free, it's just factored into the cost.
    That. In many instances I prefer it that way. Nothing's more annoying than getting trolled on ebay etc by someone selling something cheaply and read the fine print to see they are severely gouging on the shipping to make up for the low sale price.

The other side of that coin however, is you usually miss out on "combined shipping discount". I frequently order groups of items (usually electronics components) from a single seller, so I can get combined shipping. Sellers that bundle shipping in with the cost of the item don't often get my business because it's a hassle trying to get them to give me a quantity discount.

Something as big as a case of diapers though, there's not reasonable way to combine shipping. OTOH if you're ordering an assortment of bags and samples, tossing all that into one box can definitely save everyone on shipping, and in that case building the cost of shipping into each item ends up costing the buyer more because actual shipping ends up being much less than the amount the seller "built into the price".

WearingClouds

Unless the person selling them is getting a large discount through ordering in bulk, there really is no way to make a profit (or at least one that's worth the hassle of time, capital, and resources).