Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Littles and chores

Default Littles and chores

Does anyone else like to be little when doing more grown up things?

The obvious would be watching grown up movies or playing games, I personally love playing bioshock when I'm little, but also do you like doing chore as a little like grocery shopping or cleaning house or anything like that.

Or do you prefer to keep it little?

I'm little by nature, so I ended up getting bored after awhile and begin whining.

Generally I keep the two things separate. It might well be an effect of having OCD, but I feel like my head is in a weird place if I'm wearing a onesie and a paci whilst reading F. Scott Fitzgerald or watching world cinema. I just feel like I struggle with doing something intellectually adult whilst being little in any internal or external way. However, I can do some 'grown up' things whilst feeling little, provided they're things which don't require too much brainpower - such as watching True Crime shows and having a beer if I'm feeling and dressed in a toddlerish way.

As for chores, not really. I get things done quicker if I'm being big when I do them, and doing odd jobs isn't something which makes me feel at all little.

I'm not sure I've ever really gotten totally into the little headspace, so I don't have a problem doing housework while rocking footie jammies, or sucking on a binky. And I had to do chores around the house from a young age growing up, so there's not a big problem reconciling working and being my play age of roughly five.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Does anyone else like to be little when doing more grown up things?

The obvious would be watching grown up movies or playing games, I personally love playing bioshock when I'm little, but also do you like doing chore as a little like grocery shopping or cleaning house or anything like that.

I think trying to be little while doing grown-up things kills the purpose of being little in the first place. With that said, I have to turn it off when I start doing boring stuff.

I'm more of a lifestyle Little in that being a Little to me is less about "sides" and is more an attitude about life, method in which I see the world and my personal life, all that. So to me, being a Little when doing grownup things is like, anytime I'm doing grown up things. Times where certain parts of me are more exaggerated really just depends on my mood and how appropriate it is for the time, but sometimes that's when I'm moping up floors and not just when I'm playing with dolls. To be being a little isn't all about being irresponsible, and there is a reason that I describe myself as an "adult with the personality of a little girl".

Chores are the worst though, yuck. I'll have mommy do them all, okay?

I can totally see why someone might like doing something like.. playing Bioshock while Little. It can be like.. getting childishly enthusiastic about your gaming and stuff. Boom boom, make all the bad guys explode. That sort of thing.

I really like that term, lifestyle little. I guess I fall under the same category and it's really nice.

I really like that term, lifestyle little. I guess I fall under the same category and it's really nice.
    It is really nice, although it's a bit different then some other people's experiences around here. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Sometimes I think it's misunderstood though, I think people think of it being a sort of "lifestyle" and get images of people running around in the streets dressed like a baby and involving everyone. That's not who it is for me. I understand rules of society and all that stuff. I just am not going to pretend I don't like something 50% of the time, or hide traits of mine 50% of the time. I can 'act my age' though. I can. I'm a very good actress.
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 08-Dec-2014 at 01:27.

Do you like doing chore as a little like grocery shopping or cleaning house or anything like that?

I actually DID clean house this morning while wearing my favorite pair of footie pj's. LOL

Regarding grocery shopping, I work at a grocery store, so it's rather hard to get much of a "little" feeling going playing store. And away from work, I do sometimes have to play store in my volunteer roll with kids. I've even brought one of my old, expired name badges for the kids to scan at the play register. Cool for them, but kind of a buzz kill for me.

At work, I carry a ziploc bag of stickers that I offer to kids five and under. Sometimes, when I get down on my knees for the kids to reach into the baggie, we will actually strike up a little bit of conversation. (depending on the parents willingness to allow this, and how busy I am with other duties.) Getting "down to their level" both literally and figuratively allows me to feel little for a moment or two. Which goes a long way to making my day of drudgery go by just a little quicker. And, hopefully, it makes the kid's day in the process.

I used to always vacuum the house while diapered, etc. I've also done yard work that way. I also enjoy watching scary movies while diapered, but when I was a little kid, I would sneak in and watch television monster movies late at night. I'm a horror movie baby junkie!