Thread: I don't want to be a lurker

Default I don't want to be a lurker

Things in life sure change quickly. 3 weeks ago I was almost incontinent. drinking tons of liquids MOSTLY JUICE, leaking all over the place. Started wearing diapers i enjoyed them) and sometimes I got sleep.

3 weeks ago fell, broke my hip and now I am being treated for diabetes, not drinking as much fluids and got out of rehab a few hours ago. I've learned a lot about the common goodness in people and am grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by dleon View Post
    Things in life sure change quickly. 3 weeks ago I was almost incontinent. drinking tons of liquids MOSTLY JUICE, leaking all over the place. Started wearing diapers i enjoyed them) and sometimes I got sleep.

3 weeks ago fell, broke my hip and now I am being treated for diabetes, not drinking as much fluids and got out of rehab a few hours ago. I've learned a lot about the common goodness in people and am grateful.
    Hello and welcome to the site. Was the diabetes diagnosis a new discovery? My wife has been diabetic since she was 20, a type I diabetic. 45 years of diabetes has taken a toll on her, renal failure and the loss of a leg below the knee. If you have just become diabetic, you should do well as long as you control your sugar. Good sugar control is necessary for healing. I hope your hip heals quickly and you make a full recovery.