Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My boss just asked me if I was an adult baby

Default My boss just asked me if I was an adult baby

I bought a new bottle on my break and when I went to get something it fell out of my locker. She picks it up, hands it to me and gives me this look like "I know whats going on."

Then she started asking if I knew what an adult baby was and I was like yeah. She asked me some questions about the lifestyle, what they do, why they do it that kind of thing and then just out of nowhere she asked me if I am one.

I stated at her for a moment and was like "......yes......" she smiles at me, pats my shoulder and is like "that makes sense." and just walks off,

This is the same woman who bought me the tinker bell doll for Christmas.

Lol I have no idea what to think right now.

"that makes sense"

Lol, what are you supposed to make of that?

She might be one herself, should ask her. XD

last year, my boss Candy blurted out in the middle of a staff meeting with coworkers, "Hey, are You still going to that big diaper party down south with all of those gay men ? - Because You need to put in a leave request if You want to get paid." - There was some chuckling until i began to glare angrily.

My policy is not to discuss personal privacy information with people at the workplace, regardless how they may try to "bait" me into a discussion. - I respond to "cutesy" casual remarks by simply saying, "We're NOT going there, young Lady.", if i respond at all.

I will consider the other violations of privacy, like forcing into the bathroom or staff shower, patting me on the butt, or pulling up my shirt from my pants to "peek", to be "sexual harrassment". - I am amazed that i had to SAY that to both my Executive boss Candy, the Director of Personnel, and the Personnel manager who said to me, "You have to understand that this is a female dominated organization, so try to be more careful and discreet. - Don't make me warn You again."

One of those incidents actually involved the police, and the female employee was dismissed. - So, it isn't always "cute".

You must have been so nervous during this time. but thats not the reaction i would have expected

heck if i were u and if u r not scared of ur boss then i would say u want to talk to her privately and ask her how she knows what adult babies are and also see if she is a mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by secretlynappied89 View Post
    or a mommy
    Or a 'daddy'. D:

well how can she be a daddy when u can clearly see that penny said " This is the same woman who bought me the tinker bell doll for Christmas."

Quote Originally Posted by secretlynappied89 View Post
    well how can she be a daddy when u can clearly see that penny said " This is the same woman who bought me the tinker bell doll for Christmas."
    When it comes to role-play, females can be daddies just as much as males can be mommies. You also have to factor in whether or not that person is tomboyish, lesbian, gay, if the community they are in have a shortage of female or male, etc. I've seen this a lot. :|

i suppose that in the age of gender neutrality, that makes no difference, except that it falsely presumes that all "DLs" or "ABs" want "daddies" or "mommies" ? - LOL

Seriously, Penny, You really need to find out why She approached You this way, and whether or not that involved some other violation of Your personal privacy.
    I am hoping that She will be intelligent enough to realize the impact of Her privacy transgression against You ? - If not, You need to make Her aware.

What would You say if She had been openly interrogating You about any other personal items found in Your locker ?
    Like, "Its really none of Your business." ?