Thread: Greetings from Japan

Default Greetings from Japan

Hello, though it would be good to introduce myself.
    I am a Diaper lover that moved to Japan not to long ago. My interests are mainly video games and movies and of course diapers. I have been able to get my hands on Japanese Diapers, but now I want to meet people who have the same interest as me in Japan.
    Thanks for having me! :3

hello! Welcome to the forum. Wow! That's cool! I'm thinking of visiting Japan or stay there for a short while too actually :p So you said you've recently moved to Japan, where were you before?

And yup! Japan has a huge variety of diapers to choose from, I've even heard that their adult diaper outsells baby diapers due to their aging population :/ Really wish to visit there soon.

Welcome to the forum. What are the diapers like in japan?

I used to live in California, I really love the diapers here. I wear both tabbed and pull ups. During the night I wear tabbed diapers with a booster because I wet the bed, and pull ups during the day.

I would like to visit Japan eventually. I am interested in anime. Full Metal Alchemist is my favorite TV series. Hopefully get Japanese diapers during the visit.

Welcome to ADISC! I'm super jealous, I'd love to be able to go to Japan sooo i always ask, do you have any pets? :3

Cool, I always wanted to go to Japan, so what's it like.

I don't have any pets, I like living in Japan. its fun and safe lol.