Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first time being on a site like this...

Default My first time being on a site like this...

Hey everybody! Let me explain my situation. I have been lost and in the dark about this stuff for around 8 years now and am so glad to have found ADISC. I am an avid music lover, gamer, writer(in my free time), and connoisseur of waffles. My excitement cannot be understated. I'm honestly just so happy to be apart of a community I didn't even know existed a few hours ago.

Welcome to ADISC hope you have fun and enjoy being here.

Thanks. Any tips on not making an idiot of myself on here?

Awesome. If only other parts of the internet would follow this rule...

Wave - There are bunches of us over here in Pantymania, the proud home of the TeddyCon

Wow! That's so cool that this exists. Have you ever had complaints from neighbors or anyone giving you trouble for it?

I actually got the hang of the site in less than one month. Love it can relate.

Wave - no. - but then - the location of the TeddyCon is in a very "bohemian" little city that has been recently ranked as America's top "nicest place to live". - I live there, and neighbors who know me well were actually quite approving, even somewhat jealous. - so there You are -

i haven't heard of any community relations difficulties with any of the other, very many, ABDL social events or gatherings in other locations. - That seems to suggest that we are, as a whole, a very well behaved group of adults.