Thread: Fabine Diapers

JoeK

Default Fabine Diapers

Hi

Can anyone point me in the right direction about who manufactures either the Fabine Diapers or the Bambino Diapers?

Anyone have contact information? I'm pretty sure it's a company in China but there are a lot of diaper manufacturers in China..

I would like to create a high quality diaper for the US market, for cheap price.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeK View Post
    Hi

Can anyone point me in the right direction about who manufactures either the Fabine Diapers or the Bambino Diapers?

Anyone have contact information? I'm pretty sure it's a company in China but there are a lot of diaper manufacturers in China..

I would like to create a high quality diaper for the US market, for cheap price.

Thanks
    Search alibaba and sort by what you want. You can sort by "diapers, adult, leak guards, printed" or something like that. Should find you quite a few manufacturers.

JoeK

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Search alibaba and sort by what you want. You can sort by "diapers, adult, leak guards, printed" or something like that. Should find you quite a few manufacturers.
    I tried this. But Alibaba has hundreds of manufacturers and it is hard to pinpoint which one actually produces Fabines and Bambino..

I tried this. But Alibaba has hundreds of manufacturers and it is hard to pinpoint which one actually produces Fabines and Bambino..
    They all have pictures of their products. Also, most manufacturers have multiple listings but are actually the same manufacturer.

From the picture of the people at the plant I'd say they're actually manufactured in china, but buntewindel is in germany

http://www.buntewindel.de/epages/630...ops%2F63089193