Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not enough fat ppl in diapers to meet a stable supply & demand

Default Not enough fat ppl in diapers to meet a stable supply & demand

Odd title, I know :p

Anyways I've been buying diapers in stores for about a year now and the trip I have to make just to find 26 waist sized diapers is ridiculous.

Theres a Rite Aid down the street from me and everytime I go there they never have any small sized Rite Store brand diapers, they might have Depends small sized but I never bother with Depends. Now today I didn't feel like making any big walks and was out so I had bought the large size at my local Rite Aid. Now I'm upset. They really suck because they are just too big and slide down sometimes. I should wear a belt or something with them, they're that baaadddd . I might start buying online soon.

Anyways, anyone else ever have this problem? It really sux.

At 26 inches, I would just use Goodnites. :| I have a 25 inch waist, it's what I use. And Underjams, sometimes.

Well if you're small, then it's not really a problem with fat people...It's more of a problem that they aren't catering to the smaller community...

Well you can't really blame the diaper, it's just too big for you. I'm surprised they didn't have any medium sized diapers, in all the pharmacies where I live they are the most common size. It's always better to save your money and wait until they have some in your size rather than spending money on a diaper that doesn't fit, patience pays off! If there's no adult diapers in your size you could get the largest size training pants and you might be able to just barley fit size 6 diapers.

Ordering online is always best since you can get a much better quality diaper. XP medical is my favorite but you can buy from many other medical sites, amazon sells diapers too and sometimes they can have some good deals.
    Last edited by JustInCase; 01-Feb-2009 at 02:54.

i say nay! there are ALOT of fat people, hairy too, they arent buying the store diapers though, they are buying all of the girls pullups!!

(then taking pics and posting them as avatars)

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    i say nay! there are ALOT of fat people, hairy too, they arent buying the store diapers though, they are buying all of the girls pullups!!

(then taking pics and posting them as avatars)
    Yup. That's pretty much it.

Just order online. I am really thin and I've looked for smaller sizes of certain diapers but can't. It's annoying because I'm in this limbo state where I'm slightly too big for baby diapers, and slightly too small for most adult diapers that you can easily find. I just rock Goodnites until something changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jake View Post
    Yup. That's pretty much it.

Just order online. I am really thin and I've looked for smaller sizes of certain diapers but can't. It's annoying because I'm in this limbo state where I'm slightly too big for baby diapers, and slightly too small for most adult diapers that you can easily find. I just rock Goodnites until something changes.
    How about some of the youth sized diapers Jake? Attends are pretty good, and Abena makes a X-Small/Youth size as well...

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    A 26-waist is considered fat? I'm about a 33... I must be a blob!
    Do you even read the thread before posting a reply. He said there are too many big people, so there aren't a lot of stores that sell small sized nappies because the demand is so puny