Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Molicare Super Plus is being phased out

Default Molicare Super Plus is being phased out

Sadly I have read that Molicare super plus in the plastic backed version will no longer be available as they are going to be phased out, I decided to day to stock up massively on this diaper.

I heavily rely on a high capacity diaper during the day due to incontinence, and I was in tears when I read the Molicare Super Plus in the current version (plastic backed) would no longer be available sometime in the future beginning of 2015 - hence why I decided to make a massive purchase of this reliable diaper.

I think I'll have enough of this wonderful and very reliable diaper for the most of 2015 now.

from the way you make it sound, it seemes like a good diaper. And it's also sad that they wont be making that anymore, but do you think other brands wll still be out there with the plastic backed?

Well thats a massive kick in the nuts! They're the only decent inexpensive plastic backed diaper that are sold here. :c

I hate how all the crowd favs get phazed out, it's not fair

what? thats one of the only adult diapers i can wear all day without anyone noticing..

excatly why I chose to stuck up - hopefully they change their decision....anyhow I have almost one year worth of molicares now

Ah, right. Thanks for reminding me that I need to place an order as well.

Thanks for letting me know! With my odd body shape this is the only diaper that actually worked for my bed wetting. Anyone know of a diaper with similar dimensions (to the medium?) Specifically I think the medium waist with the more large sized section between the legs was what made this work so well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheAverageMan View Post
    I decided to make a massive purchase of this reliable diaper.
    sheer curiosity.... just how many diapers did you order?