Thread: Old friend here to reintroduce himself

Default Old friend here to reintroduce himself

I've had been very inactive over the past year or so because of personal and school-related issues, plus the fact that I didn't really have the money or time to get involved in the AB/DL community here. I wish I posted this sooner because I happen to just get myself involved in this community again once everything got settled.

Anyways, it's been like two and a half years since I become an ADISC member and introduced myself back in 2012, but now it's the end of 2014 and lots of new friends have joined this community and I feel the need to welcome these people.

Greetings again, folks, from the United States. Will be 21 years old on Monday. I am from the state of Virginia, but feels repressed because of a lack of travel outside of the country. I am interested in old music, movies and games. I've just started my third year in college and transferred to a really big university in Virginia from a community college. Currently changing majors, but don't want to discuss it here. You'll have to message me about this. Diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at age 2 in '96, but currently lives in an apartment on campus. That's nearly everything I've said about myself.