Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazon to create baby diaper brand

Default Amazon to create baby diaper brand

No, this is not a troll thread. Amazon has created it's own diaper brand for baby diapers. Maybe they will expand into adult diapers. What do you guys think?

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/amazon-an...338284304.html
    http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Element...ywords=diapers

Interesting shtuff. The diapers are being made by Irving Personal Care, the same Canadian company that makes Better Bundle and a variety of other store-brand diapers. For this reason, it's unclear whether there's any actual innovation here, or whether it's just another case of a retailer sticking their name on an OEM product. But! Order some and let us know.

I wouldn't mind buying from Amazon, but their site always resets the connection, freezes, or won't load at all.

I highly doubt they would, we are a very niche community -- and are considered a fetishests one at that. They might budge and release a special edition version of the "Soft & Cozy Diapers" in adult size for a limited time if they received enough pressure from the IC and ABDL community, but I just don't see it happening.
    Last edited by Speck; 05-Dec-2014 at 17:36.

Default Amazon prime gearing up to sell their own branded diapers

hey all,

Just read this on google news that not only is Amazon prime raising membership fees from $79 to $99 by years end, but they are gearing up to sell their own brand of diapers and wipes.

While the designs look rather plain, its to bad they won't have sizes that fit our community.

That's to bad, prime subscribing ABs and DLs could of had a one stop shop.
    (Providing the diapers are any good of course)

Oh man, I just wrote a thread about this. Maybe I should have looked before I lept. Hopefully I don't get branded as a reposter.

Irving Personal Care doesn't seem to make any adult diapering products today, so the likelihood of Amazon turning out an adult diaper seems minuscule. They'd have to re-tool Irving for that.

When Amazon was first established by Jeff Bezos, they only sold books. The first company the acquired was Diapers.com, so coming out with a diaper line of their own doesn't surprise me. I suspect it will be connected in some way to Diapers.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    I wouldn't mind buying from Amazon, but their site always resets the connection, freezes, or won't load at all.
    That sounds like a slow internet or computer //or firewall/av on you're side.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    When Amazon was first established by Jeff Bezos, they only sold books. The first company the acquired was Diapers.com, so coming out with a diaper line of their own doesn't surprise me. I suspect it will be connected in some way to Diapers.com.
    That's interesting.

//I wonder if they will make a youth pullup in s/m or l/xl. seems almost every other company that puts their name on a diaper does. /aka walmart, riteaid, walgreens.. so on.