Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your parents know?

Default Does your parents know?

Title says it all, Do your parents know about what you do?
    if so what was there reaction when you first told them?

My mom has no idea. She would not understand at all, shes always told me I could tell her anything but when I came out as lesbian her reaction wasn't good at all. I would most likely never tell her.

They know I'm childish and they don't really seem to think it's a bad thing, so at least there's that.

I don't feel secure enough to tell them the whole truth though... but there may be a time I'll have to later on.

Well, I TRIED to keep it a secret from my Mom, but she eventually found out when taking out the trash one day...

At first Mom was worried that I had some sort of medical problem that I hadn't disclosed with her, so I had to explain myself, and why I wear them to her. Now she doesn't have any problems or concerns over it. For which I am quite relieved, and grateful.

Yes my mom knows about the diapers and the whole ab side

My mom knows I'm diapered. As for everything else NO WAY my mom might kinda know but that's only kinda

My mom has also always said I could tell her anything. I know she loves me no matter what, but when I told her that I'm gay, she had a hard time handling the news. Things are improving, but I think it is still not easy for her. I don't think it would be wise for me to tell her anything about AB/DL, nor do I feel any need to.

*chuckles* my patentts know but it was because mom had tracked me online while I lived with her. It did not go well. I got kicked out. I was also part of the furry thing as well at the time. She made a bigger fuss over that. I guess if it was just ab/dl it would. Have been a tad better. My dad knew from her and was not happy but did let me move in with him.

Mom had a health scare and thought it was the last time id see her and only brought up my furryness at the time. If she knew I diaper up with a friend shed probly not be happy bit say at least you ate not furry. So she sorta kinda accepted it.

My mom only knows about my bottle. We never bring it up.