Thread: Hello from NewSouthWhales, Aus

Default Hello from NewSouthWhales, Aus

Hey All!
    Just wanted so say HI to everybody here!
    Im a caretaker, quite new to Australia, and hoping to make some good friends here
    I love chatting with everybody!
    So write me a HI back
    /R

Hey there, mate. More Aussies are always welcome here

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to ADISC, and I'm sure you will come across plenty of interesting and fun people while you're here. I'm an Aussie myself, though I'm from South Australia.

Interesting to hear that you're new to Australia. Care to share where you lived before?

Also, just as a helpful start to a conversation, maybe you could tell us a bit about yourself: likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc ^^

Hey !
    Thanks for your welcome!
    Originally from Scandinavia, but lived in Germany before moving here. I gotta say, the climate rocks in Australia!!
    I have always been into the abdl scene, but as many others, i have periods where its very top of mind, compared to other periods.
    And pew.. like so many things, from art to electionics, i am a wiered mix between a creative and a technical person! Music and Art i find just as intresting as Progamming and Electrionics. Like building things
    I'm deffenetly a extrovert, very rarely shy, and when something scares me, i do it anyways
    Big hugs from NSW
    /R

Quote Originally Posted by Scandidaddy View Post
    Originally from Scandinavia, but lived in Germany before moving here. I gotta say, the climate rocks in Australia!!
    Well well well :3 Hej og velkommen!
    I'm Scandinavian myself, so nice to see Fellow vikings on here ^^ I hope you'll have a fun time amongst us.
    *Hugs*

Greetings from the United States! Just wondering how you're going. It's much nice to have more Aussies coming here to introduce themselves. Hope you have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Scandidaddy View Post
    Vikinger styrre!!!!! Tak for hilsenen SnowballFox!!!
    No problem ^^ It always makes me just a bit more happy when I see that a new member is from my own part of the World. Hehe.
    And you're definitely right about the vikings! Haha!