Thread: Discontinued Pacifiers

Default Discontinued Pacifiers

It's always been hard to find baby pacifiers that fit an adult mouth, but to my surprise the new Avent Advanced 6-18m pacifiers are just the thing. They have a large shield with a winged orthodontic nipple that feels huge in the mouth. They're not super babyish, for us non-ABs out there, but still cute enough to add to the little side when the mood strikes.

http://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/SCF18...ntic-pacifiers

Only one problem -- they seem to have been discontinued online and in stores.

Anyone used these, or know anything about getting a hold of them?

Don't you just hate it when you finally find something you like, only for it to become unavailable?

I'm confused. I followed the link you provided and both the 0-6 and 6-18 size soothers show "Buy from Phillips" buttons and state 'in-stock'.

Quote Originally Posted by BluMew View Post
    I'm confused. I followed the link you provided and both the 0-6 and 6-18 size soothers show "Buy from Phillips" buttons and state 'in-stock'.

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    you sure they stopped? doesnt look like that to me.
    The one he linked only offers 0-6 months as its size and doesn't list being offered in any other sizes. Some other models are offered in 6-18 months, but not this one.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    The one he linked only offers 0-6 months as its size and doesn't list being offered in any other sizes. Some other models are offered in 6-18 months, but not this one.
    oh ok, i kinda see why they stopped making them in that size. but sometimes i think they just shouldnt do that because people use them (people here that are AB)