Thread: Finding the new me!

Default Finding the new me!

Hello everyone,
    Recently ive been wanting to find the adult baby side of me. I feel that I am three years old when I wear my diaper and suck on my picky (dummy) and laying beside my daddy (adult baby too). I cant do my baby girl thing when my mother (rl mother) is home but when she isnt and daddy is here, I feel like I can be my usual self.

But to the point, I want to know what is a good website to order diapers and little outfits for big ish people. Im a size 18. Im a big 3 year old. I want to find something cute for my daddy to show him how much I love him.

Thank you <3

Default hopefully good answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    Now every one here has offered diapers you can get at a super market. I am not sure if you can or not. I would highly suggest buying Premium diapers. The only real way to get them is by ordering them online. I am not sure what your choices are here. If you do not have some place to have them shipped or live on your own or don't have nosey parents I think this will and can work for you. If you do not have a way of getting stuff from online (any where i send you to will have discreet shipping). I would suggest not reading this.

Depending on your needs/wants/affordability will determine what exactly you want.

If you want a diaper that is quiet and super uber worried about people seeing your diaper and not capacity or fit.
    I would go with a baby diaper. They are cloth backed. They are uber quiet. Even though they sound like the have a rustling sound. They don't when you have them on nor will they once you walk around.
    The down fall to baby diapers is to get a decent fit you need a large baby diaper (Pampers Cruiser Size 7) as well as a small waist line From what i have heard 28 - 30 - 78 Count - $42.99 - 92 Count - $45.99 - 92 Count - $45.88

If you want a diaper that is quiet but also not as much worried about people seeing your diaper or hearing it but are still self concise. As well you want 1 wetting capacity as well as a diaper that will fit properly.
    This is where I would suggest a store brand diaper. Now from my experience I have only had 1 store brand and that was Walgreens.
    You can find these at your local walgreens. I paid around $15 - $20 for a pack of like 15 or 30 I for get its been a while sense I have bought store brand

If you want a diaper that is still quiet but has a good fit and better capacity you will need to fork out the money for a better cloth backed diaper. I have no experience when it comes to cloth backed diapers so what you here is any thing I have read about on this forums. People said if you do not want a heavy diaper but are after something that can hold some decency of a wetting they suggest Abena M3/L3's

How ever if you are wanting something not caring about the potential bulk of the diaper but what a large capacity I would suggest going with one of the top of the line diapers.
    My personal favorite is The A+ brand. It holds more then it can handle haha. How ever if does lack few major things such as a waist band and a leak guard. How ever neither of those have given me issues. Here are some links to some Premium Diapers all of which are plastic backed and have some crinkle to them but have no baby designs.

Abena X-Plus -
    Dry 24/7 -
    My Favorite!!! A+ (Absorbency Plus) -

Ok maybe you want a diaper with baby designs on them as well as having a crinkle or not and a ranging capactity. I have not tried all these diapers nor do i know the capacity of all these diapers. So I will only give input on the ones I know about!
    The All Famous Bambino!!! - Teddy Prints - Have a decent capacity how ever i feel it has less then a A+ - Plastic Backed - Classico Prints - Have a decent capacity how ever i feel it has less then a A+ but the same as teddy prints - Plastic Backed - Bellissimo Prints - I have never had this diaper but i have heard it has more capacity then the other 2 bambinos!!! - Plastic Backed

The Infamous ABU - ABU Super Dry Kids - Plastic Backed - Cushies Plastic Backed - Cushies Cloth Backed - ABU Sissy/Girl - Plastic Backed

The Aww So Cute!!! Expensive but cute. From rumors I have heard they hold more then abu diapers and may hold the amount of a bambino. - Aww So Cute!!! - Plastic Backed

A rumored diaper brand... I know nothing about them. - Snuggies

Here is a list of diapers that I did not list but may fit your needs

Good absorbency and used by a lot of people in this community - Plastic Backed - Tena Slip Maxi

Ok - Decent Absorbency. This diaper is good for hiding its self but holds a decent amount with out leaking. Very good mid level diaper! - Molicare Super Plus MAKE SURE TO GET SUPER PLUS not the other one...
    hope thats helpful