Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: when do you like wearing diapers?

Question when do you like wearing diapers?

Just wondering when people usally like to wear diapers (for those that dont wear them 24/7)

like during night when everyones asleep? or during the day when everyone might be home.

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    Just wondering when people usally like to wear diapers (for those that dont wear them 24/7)

like during night when everyones asleep? or during the day when everyone might be home.
    I like wearing my diapers while I'm awake. Oh, and while I'm asleep too.

For me I enjoy it the most at night in my room while drinking a beer or two and watching tv. There's just something relaxing about it (and beneficial about not have to get up for the bathroom). Or during the day when no one is home is a plus too.

Sometimes to bed, but most preferably during the day when absolutely no-one is home.

when i start to wear real diapers, ill do it when i'm alone as well

When do I like to wear? Nearly all the time. But, my product varies depending on what I am doing. At school or work I prefer the new Goodnites, but I also like the new Silhouette Depends for women. They both fit me well, are not bulky and are easy to carry extras. The Depends absorb better, but it's always more fun to wear a little-girl pull-up.

But, when I get serious and wear a diaper instead of my preferred pull-ups, I'll wear a Molicare Super-Plus...Yummy! Oh yes, I am become fond of the newer, one-tab, Tena Stretch Supers.

It's so funny that when answering this query I realized how many diapers and pull-ups I have in my baby-closet! {{shiver}}

I like to wear at night when I get home from work because it helps me to relax. I also sometimes wear during the day when I don't have to go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by inferno21 View Post
    I like to wear at night when I get home from work because it helps me to relax. I also sometimes wear during the day when I don't have to go anywhere.
    if i didnt still live with my parents, i would actually wear them all day just so i dont need to use the BR as well.

BordercollieTrigger

I wear 24/7 i prefer it by choice now my parents do know i wear heheehehe.