Thread: Aww So Cute: What's The Deal?

Default Aww So Cute: What's The Deal?

Went on ASC and tried order the onesies, but it says "Product coming soon....". I have been trying to order one of those months now and it says the same thing. The only items thry actually have in stock is the footed jammies, Pink and blue diapers, and the pacifiers. They are so limited on everything.

I can add both onesies to my cart as well as the blue sleeper. AwwSoCute is known to be reliable but expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    I can add both onesies to my cart as well as the blue sleeper. AwwSoCute is known to be reliable but expensive.
    I whole heartedly disagree. AwwSoCute is not that reliable. Ask people how long they had to wait on their pink diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklesTheBunny View Post
    I whole heartedly disagree. AwwSoCute is not that reliable. Ask people how long they had to wait on their pink diapers.
    Maybe I'm wrong then. I've personally never ordered from them; this is just from what I've heard from other users on this and other sites. It's very possible that I've heard wrong.

I ordered a blue onesie today, after the OP. Since then I've read a lot of horrible reviews of ASC's customer service, so you may want to order through PayPal to keep them accountable.