Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NorthShore Supreme = Aced Finals!!!

Default NorthShore Supreme = Aced Finals!!!

So, today I had one of my final exams. It was about three hours long, I had a couple bottles of water in the hour or so leading up to it and one Diet Coke during the exam. I knew that I wouldn't make it through the test without having to get up once or twice, and I hate that. It always breaks my concentration.

So, I selected a NorthShore Supreme brief to accompany me on my exam due to it's outstanding sitting capacity, quick absorbency, non-swelling nature, and durability. WIN!! It performed flawlessly and allowed me to keep my mind off of anything other than the exam. When the need arose I was able to stay relaxed and maintain focus on my exam.

If I end up with a perfect final score (I think I will…or really really good) it will be because of NorthShore's fantastic product. It definitely won't have anything to do with the hour upon hours of study and hard work I put into it.
    Last edited by Llayden; 03-Dec-2014 at 18:31.

That's awesome! The NorthShore Supremes are one of my favorites performance-wise (as you'll see in my review)...or would be if they had them in a small. I can technically wear a medium, but it's a bit bigger than I'd like. Anyways, I hope you did well on your final!

Those long tests are always a pain, but good job on the test. I plan on using diapers during my study sessions and finals that are coming in the next week or two.

I'm glad it worked so well for you! Everyone knows that test results have more to do with choice of underwear than with hours of study Speaking of which, I should go study!

Honestly Llayden, I can't tell if your last comment is sarcastic or if you're just really trying to sell this product lol. Either way, I hope you did well on your exam.

it's always risky sitting down, glad to see you didn't leak

Got a 96%!! Woo-hoo!! Wear a nappy if you want an 'A'!!

You know ironically I asked Northshore for some samples so I would know which size would fit me. They are sending me 2 larges and 2 extra larges for free so I can find out if the larges are big enough for me. I think I will be getting them today (it's 1:35 AM where I am at right now) so this should be interesting actually.

SO EXCITING! Hope you did get an "A" Llayden. I am also going to college and diapers are my friend! The long classes, tests and studying make diapers a near necessity! Especially for my tiny bladder! I wear something nearly all the time, be it a pullup, large pad or sometimes a diaper.

Good luck to you!