Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toys: I've Never Outgrown Them

Default Toys: I've Never Outgrown Them

I love toys. I'm more of a building blocks kind of baby. I love Legos, Tinker Toys, Lincoln Logs, and Kinex. I also love model cars and things like Matchbox cars and Hotwheels. Still my favorite things til this day.

Yeah. Loved those too. I liked professional wrestler figurines. Those were my favorites.

I lost most of my toys as a kid because we had to keep making room for other more age appropriate things. But I'm totally planning on buying some legos and hot wheels. Those were my 2 favorite toys to play with next to army men and toy swords/guns. Other than that, the occasional action figure I'd find laying on the ground would be fair game for play time. But I remember legos and hot wheels the most keenly.

- - - Updated - - -

Lincoln logs I played with before, but I felt so limited with them. And I never tried the kinex or tinker toys, but they always looked really cool.

i still play with legos from time to time
    love them, and someday hope to create small shows with them

Lego's are awesome I have 5 big boxes of pieces I like to play with them from time to time but they hurt so bad when u step on them though Lol I like kinex to but I like Lego's better

I probly have over $500 mixed up kits in those boxes

they hurt more if you make a brick out of them put it on the top of a door, and it falls on someones head lol

Legos allow me to be so creative. That's why I like them so much.