Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: not a girl thing?

Default not a girl thing?

i been looking some videos on youtube the past few days (before i discovered this forum) of people reviewing, and also videos of people peeing and pooing in diapers.
    but i noticed that they are mostly all boys, and not many girls.
    just cirous how many girls actually really do this.

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    i been looking some videos on youtube the past few days (before i discovered this forum) of people reviewing, and also videos of people peeing and pooing in diapers.
    but i noticed that they are mostly all boys, and not many girls.
    just cirous how many girls actually really do this.
    Well, I can't answer for specific diaper practices and YouTube exhibitionism, but a number of polls -- here and on other sites -- have suggested that the male:female ABDL ratio is about 9:1. Specific numbers often cause arguments, though. Suffice it to say, the signs point to ABDL being overwhelmingly male.

well i really just looked up the videos to see how much of a thing it was, and was quite surprised, then discovered this website.

Me as well! You're just not looking at the right people probably. Keep in mind that most real-life meetups that aren't site-related (at least what I've been to) have closer to an even ratio of boys:girls, despite the fact that a lot of ABDL websites are mostly boys.

its my guess (and hope i dont offend you or Catinthehat when i say this) most girls just dont like disgusting things like playing in the mud, pooping themself. but i did search girls but not much came up (but a weird video of a girl putting a banana in a diaper )

Unscientifically, I suspect a more even ratio as well. Girls might be a little more careful about outing themselves on youtube. There seem to be a lot of girls here, although its difficult to tell who has girl parts vs who is a girl in their head only.

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    its my guess (and hope i dont offend you or Catinthehat when i say this) most girls just dont like disgusting things like playing in the mud, pooping themself. but i did search girls but not much came up (but a weird video of a girl putting a banana in a diaper )
    No offense taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Unscientifically, I suspect a more even ratio as well. Girls might be a little more careful about outing themselves on youtube. There seem to be a lot of girls here, although its difficult to tell who has girl parts vs who is a girl in their head only.
    I'm a bit offended by the implication here that trans girls aren't really girls. Why do you need to know who has female parts online unless it's specifically relevant to a conversation concerning genitalia? Being transgender doesn't make someone less of a girl/boy than someone who is cisgender.

That said, we do have quite a few girls here, both cisgender and transgender. I can think of quite a few off the top of my head.