Thread: Always constantly trying to wee when nappied even when hardly nothin there! !

Default Always constantly trying to wee when nappied even when hardly nothin there! !

so i posted this in the incontinence forum to just because i was going to get some good responses but haven't heard anything yet so figured I'd see how we feel over here! !! anyone got experience or knowledge here feel free to enlighten lol*

Now I am not incontinent and whilst sometimes its a desire; I always know that it just is not something to dream of being inflicted with and I have a deep respect for anybody who goes daily managing their needs.

Haha so here is my question finally..like I feel like whenever I am nappied I have a tendency to always be pushing, like always trying to pee or always feeling i have to so pushing until i get something even i have to stand still for a minute to go. I honestly always find myself doing unintentionally, just like always feeling the need to dribble, or at least really often this happens. And I cannot help but think could be damaging to like the abdominals and urinary tract muscles. its like only when i'm in a diaper too :/ I dont normally do that if i'm not diapered.

Does anybody have experience or knowledge about this could shed some light? I mean i'm not going to stop my diaper loving but maybe some validation might subconsciously cut back lol

I remember when i was first trying to pee/poo myself, it was a bit hard at first (and i wasnt wearing diapers, so i just went in my pants) but as the years went on, it got easier to go when i wanted to, even in my pants. but sometimes poo is harder to do and i'm not sure why, but i usally do and it feels good.
    What i used to do at first was just hold it for a while until i cant anymore, the relief feels so good. you should give that a try and see how it goes.

and as for the incontinence, sometimes i do wish i had it to just so i could wear diapers. but i also feel bad for those that have it and dont want it.

yeah it's not even that I can't wee because when it's there it flows it's just in between I guess I just feel like there's something there and keep pushing. ....idk maybe I'm trippin and the constant clenching of the urinary tract muscle is really just strengthening them

You could try to do what i said, just dont force yourself if you dont feel like you need to go. but try to hold it for a long time, then sooner or later it will come out and feel good

Quote Originally Posted by wannabewallstreet View Post
    yeah it's not even that I can't wee because when it's there it flows it's just in between I guess I just feel like there's something there and keep pushing. ....idk maybe I'm trippin and the constant clenching of the urinary tract muscle is really just strengthening them
    Being a largely-closeted DL (my wife knows, but I don't wear around her or the kids), the opportunities I have to wear diapers for long periods of time are few and far between. Nonetheless, when I have worn for, say, an entire day, I quickly develop a tendency to let go whenever the slightest urge hits -- which is often, as I tend to put down a lot of fluids, especially coffee. Somewhat amusingly, this tendency has taken a day or two to wear off, even in the absence of diapers. Following a day of diaper-wearing, I've several times caught myself semi-consciously trying to wet my pants, and have managed to stop before any real quantity came out. Yipes! I guess some of us are a bit quicker than others to adopt a carefree mindset about using diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Being a largely-closeted DL (my wife knows, but I don't wear around her or the kids), the opportunities I have to wear diapers for long periods of time are few and far between. Nonetheless, when I have worn for, say, an entire day, I quickly develop a tendency to let go whenever the slightest urge hits -- which is often, as I tend to put down a lot of fluids, especially coffee. Somewhat amusingly, this tendency has taken a day or two to wear off, even in the absence of diapers. Following a day of diaper-wearing, I've several times caught myself semi-consciously trying to wet my pants, and have managed to stop before any real quantity came out. Yipes! I guess some of us are a bit quicker than others to adopt a carefree mindset about using diapers.
    currently I'm in a nice 24/7 cycle longer than most of mine in a long time and so I'm curious if I will have an affect like that. I don't really think so tho because I tend to normally have really good bladder function and tend to hold it longer than is probably healthy lol

if like to keep this cycle going as long as I can. after I finish studying here in a little bit I was planning on going and getting a couple beers at the bar and I'm confronted with changing into a fresh diaper or taking a few hours out of a nappy. I'm heavily leaning towards staying diapered tho lol at least that's what my conscious I'd telling me I have to do

that might be a good idea. thats how i would like to live someday when i'm out on my own.
    not needing to worry about using the bathroom, and the nice warm feeling of pee/poo