Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going can cause incontinence?

Default Going can cause incontinence?

Most of last night i was reading stories of people that wore diapers, as well as stories of people that just had accidents. when i came across a story that was intersting.

it was about someone(lets call him jack) that had a friend (lets call him mark) that had to wear diapers because a accident that caused mark to not have control of his bladder, and tjack knew and understood it. eveuntally his friend just decided to give it a try one night, but he wasnt sure how he felt about it.

as time wet on, they both got a job at the same place and there first day, jack had accidentally wet himself at work and didnt know at first because he was paying attention to something. so mark took him to the bathroom and told him. he didnt know what to do, so jack just cleaned himself up, and mark handed him one of his diapers (new of course lol).

at first he was a bit embarrassed about this, but he didnt want to have another accident at work. as the day went on jack only had 2 accidents, and changed once. and this went on for 2 moths. until one day jack came over to marks house. he had went to the doctor and has said that because he keept going so much in the bathroom that he basically had some condition where now he cant control his bladder anymore because going so much weaken it.

now this actually makes me wonder, can going to the bathroom so much in a diaper (not holding it, and just straight going when you need to) actually cause incontinence or something similar?
    im not sure if the story above was true or not, but it just got me thinking a bit.

That sounds like a rather typical ABDL fantasy story. That stuff isn't true in real life. People don't become IC when using diapers for fun. You know when you have one on and when you don't, and will hold it in if you lack the diaper.

Most of the ABDL stories are things that will never happen in real life. That's why they are stories... because people wish they could happen, or because it's about something unusual or interesting. People don't write stories about the typical boring day to day stuff that happens. Or, in the ABDL world, most people don't write stories about the true ABDL experience... a person doing ABDL things for fun privately for a few hours and then putting their stuff away and going back to their daily life.

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    what about something similar?
    Occasionally, we've had someone who went a while wearing 24/7 mention that their bladder was weaker and they had to train themselves up to holding it longer. No accidents though. And very rarely there's a post about someone who wore for a long time and had a small accident due to absent-mindedness then stopped right away. These require pretty extreme long-term actions, however and happen only once in a great while. And we've had plenty of people who went 24/7 for a while and then stopped with minimal challenge.

So, basically, Frogsy is right.

It can happen, yes. If you wear enough eventually your bladder will shrink and you will no longer notice when you need to go. You can lose your continence that way. It's not just a story. Even just wearing for a relatively short time you'll notice it's harder to hold it when you stop. And I will personally attest to that. It took me a few days of discomfort to get myself back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaDL View Post
    It can happen, yes. If you wear enough eventually your bladder will shrink and you will no longer notice when you need to go. You can lose your continence that way. It's not just a story. Even just wearing for a relatively short time you'll notice it's harder to hold it when you stop. And I will personally attest to that. It took me a few days of discomfort to get myself back to normal.
    Got any websites that show information about this? i would like to read more about this.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaDL View Post
    What do you mean when you say "short time?" I've worn all weekend a couple times and never noticed any issues with holding it.

This will never happen unless you are taking in other things such as hypnosis

Hypnosis not always work for some one. Plus most of the hypnosis out there are really low quality.

As for loss of control when asleep. It is possible to happen however this can take weeks to years of constant untrained of your bladder as well as consent for it to happen as well as relaxing.

There are a few people on here that have done this but said it was difficult to repotty train them selfs. Also some have trained them self to only wet the bed when wearing a diaper.

Lastly, if you wear for a really lon time you will come to the point where you can wet your self pretty much sub consciously but this can take some time to learn but you will still have full control over your bladder as you are still telling your self to go.

So in the end yes it is possible to become ic but only at night but you physically have to put forward a lot of effort and will power as well as want power. The stories you read on line are all fake and they are just stories.

Did that help clear that up for you!

As an IC person myself, I can tell, that after I pretty much gave up running for the bathroom all the time (Urge incon. / developed from OAB) I go more frequently and in smaller volumes, and frankly sometimes I don't even realize I'm wetting myself simply due to not caring anymore, maybe.

Have had to use diapers 24/7 for almost two years now.

Sometimes it does feel great having the option of not caring and just let loose in your diaper, whereas other times it really sucks being dependent on diapers to cope with IRL situations.

I would say it's 50/50, since I learned to accept or adapt to my incon issues.