Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hello there internet

I am more of a diaper lover than an adult baby, but I would like to explore a little bit of the age play stuff. I love a really thick diaper, i.e. molicare abena, with a stuffer or two and will end up wearing it all day. I am in college studying engineering. Diapers make for convenient study sessions.

Hi w3t1ncla55

You're studying engineering that's cool. Lots of science and math. What are you planning to become after college? Also what year are you (if you don't mind me asking)?

Welcome to the forum hope you have fun

Quote Originally Posted by timmy23 View Post
    Hi w3t1ncla55

You're studying engineering that's cool. Lots of science and math. What are you planning to become after college? Also what year are you (if you don't mind me asking)?
    also i make games from time to time, and that also uses a lot of math

Yup tons of science and math, every class it take uses them. I was hoping to be an engineer, designing things. I am in my third year and have two more left to do.

I guess I could also talk about some of my other interests. I like to do tons of outdoor activities, just about anything as long as it is outside, golf, biking, camping, fishing, snowboarding, and lots more. I also watch too much netflix, who doesn't.