Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does it hurt so much

Default Why does it hurt so much

When I wear nappies/Diapers when I am out for a walk after three quarters of an hour to an hour they can start to chaff at my legs. This subject has probably been covered before but I haven't got the time to search for it so would you all please tell me how you cope and what you do to ease the hassle of chaffing as I would love to wear out more?

You need to reduce friction. These weren't designed for the mobile. I'm not sure I can think of an effective way of doing this. Perhaps powder or something along those lines.

Lots of baby powder. Desetin also works well. Any form of lubrication will stop your legs from chafing so quickly.

I suggest you put some Vaseline onto the chaffed area and let it heal before you try wearing again.

try a smaller size, the wrong size will cause chaffing

I agree with what people are saying. Is the diaper too small though? Is it uncomfortable to wear normally? Take those things into consideration as well.

Before I did my 5k walk in December, I put on diaper cream real heavy and then I wore underwear over them to hold them up and in place along with long johns because it was cold out. As someone else said, fit has a lot to do with it too.

i was able to run in a diaper and had no problem, just tightened it up

Thanks guy's

I am wearing the correct size nappy/diaper. I will try the powder on the inside of my legs. I won't try the Vasilene as it can ruin any plastic coated products such as plastic pants which I like I like to wear. I am greatful to you for your suggestions and hope you keep coming up with more as I feel that my love for wearing nappies is comprimised by the inside of my legs. I will be in the UK in a few days and I will be meeting another ab/dl and I dont want my nappies to leave me sore especially if they want to change me.