Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's a new one...Abena M4 defect

Default Here's a new one...Abena M4 defect

Just got my order of an Abena M4 case from XP Medical and...well...they're screwed up

Pull one from each of the 3 packs that i got and they had the exact same problem...the leg gatherers are offset and the right side leg gatherer goes right down the middle off the padding. WTF!

I just sent an email to XP Medical to see if i can get a new case sent, will update as i go along, i'll attach pics in a bit

Wow that is a new one. I have never seen that.

you may be the proud owner of the first ab/dl collectors item.

wow.. how did they not see this in the sample batches. Mabey they dont pull testers off the line as often.

I'm sure Gary will take care of that problem.

Wow! This brought a smile to my face today.
    Somebody in QC must have been asleep during this batch! Here come the MRBs...

More seriously speaking though, totally work with Gary on this as others have said.
    He's awesome and will help you out.

Mr. Aurkarm and I have a case of Abenas in the garage from a few months ago that look just like that. XP took good care of Mr. Aurkarm. Once in awhile, I'll slice one up and use it to double up. On the ones we have, the inner panel is also offset, so the tapes on one side aren't even attached to plastic. Did yours do that, too?

yep that wins MY award for weird diaper defect.

tho I did once get a diaper that had doubled one end. 8 tapes among other things. it was more of a mutant than a defect.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    Mr. Aurkarm and I have a case of Abenas in the garage from a few months ago that look just like that. XP took good care of Mr. Aurkarm. Once in awhile, I'll slice one up and use it to double up. On the ones we have, the inner panel is also offset, so the tapes on one side aren't even attached to plastic. Did yours do that, too?
    i did not check, i just opened it up and that's the first thing i saw. Haven't gotten any contact from Gary yet, but it sounds like he'll help me out.

Shit, I just added a case of these to my latest order, hope mine are ok. These are my go-to diaper but last month I only got dry 24 and this month I got a case of each. But now that dry 24 are goin up in price I'll be getting a case of m4 monthly so I really hope that theres no defects. Keep u guys posted