View Poll Results: Would You Purchase a 13+ Premium Diaper Variety Pack?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would NOT purchase such a product but I think it HAS potential

2 11.11%
  • I would NOT purchase such a product and I DON'T think it has potential

1 5.56%
  • I would purchase it ONCE for about $40

12 66.67%
  • I would purchase it MULTIPLE times (several times a year)

2 11.11%
  • I would purchase it REGULARLY (completely replace my current diaper brand)

1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabine Diapers + Bambino + ABU Super Dry Kids + 13 Premium Diaper Brands..

JoeK

Default Fabine Diapers + Bambino + ABU Super Dry Kids + 13 Premium Diaper Brands..

Hi

I'm new to the forum but I've been lurking here for a while.

I'm wondering what the demand would be for a product which contains 1 of each of the following diapers:

Dry 24/7
    Absorbency Plus Level 4
    Tena Slip Maxi
    Abri-Form Comfort
    Molicare Super Plus
    TotalDry Plus
    Classico (Bambino)
    Teddy (Bambino)
    ABU Cushies
    ABU Super Dry Kids
    DC Amor
    Abena Abri-Form M4
    Fabine

I thought of selling them on Amazon for about $40 a pack (estimated price) with FREE SHIPPING (+ 2-Day Free, Super Fast Shipping for Amazon Prime members).

However I'm wondering if there's a demand for such a product. I think this would allow most people to test the top diaper brands themselves without the need to spend $1,000+ to purchase an entire case of diapers.

So I hope you could vote on this poll and also provide comments & feedback on the forum about which diapers you'd like to see in the sample pack and how often you would buy (for example, would it be a 1 time purchase or a multiple times).

Thanks

First of all, welcome to ADISC! You should also know that accounts made solely for advertisement purposes aren't allowed here.

Second of all, WearingClouds has just started offering a similar (although more customizable) sample pack for a bit cheaper. It might end up being a similar price with shipping, but it's also more customizable.

JoeK

@ KatelynG thanks for your reply. A few comments:

1. The purpose of this account is not for advertising. In fact I'm not advertising anything just asking about demand for a product. I have nothing for sale as of now.

2. I saw the link you mentioned and they offer a limited number of choices. For example, there is no fabine option and other premium brands are also missing.

Therefore, I don't think they come out cheaper and this is disregarding free shipping option.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeK View Post
    @ KatelynG thanks for your reply. A few comments:

1. The purpose of this account is not for advertising. In fact I'm not advertising anything just asking about demand for a product. I have nothing for sale as of now.

2. I saw the link you mentioned and they offer a limited number of choices. For example, there is no fabine option and other premium brands are also missing.

Therefore, I don't think they come out cheaper and this is disregarding free shipping option.

Thanks
    There is in fact a Fabine option. It's limited to the second and third "Rare" slots because of high demand and low supply.

I would probably buy one just to try the DC amor and to get a fabine as they are nice to wear once in a while... now if some one in the USA would sell quality european diapers such as Attends(UK version), Beesana, Comficare, id slip, Kolibri and Seni in a REASONABLE quantity (pack and/or case) for a REASONABLE price i would be all in for sure, not to knock those who sell a sample pack of 2 of these exotic diapers because if not for them I would have never tried any of these diapers. If someone did sell those high quality european diapers reasonably I would probably abandon USA made diapers for the most part! just thought I would throw that out there!

fyi someone is already doing this. they appear to have gotten a run on Fabines in the selection and have reduced the total possible per order

http://www.wearingclouds.com

JoeK

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    fyi someone is already doing this. they appear to have gotten a run on Fabines in the selection and have reduced the total possible per order

http://www.wearingclouds.com

This was posted above - thanks.

I just checked the site again and I see shipping is $16 for 5-6 day shipping. This means it is $6 more expensive and wait time for shipping is more as well.

My offer would be cheaper and you'd get 2 day shipping as well.

Thanks guys for the feedback - pls keep them coming..

JoeK

OK.. so it seems like 90% of folks would purchase thisd product however I'm having a hard time figuring out the absolute figure.. Can I expect more than 50 orders per week?

Does anyone have an idea how many orders Bambino gets per day?

Thanks

Tell you what, if you could sell them at factory price (or as close to) and subsidize international shipping, then you have a deal!

Also, welcome to the ADISC. :3

JoeK

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Tell you what, if you could sell them at factory price (or as close to) and subsidize international shipping, then you have a deal!

Also, welcome to the ADISC. :3
    This is impossble.. Of course..