Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My introduction! =^-^=

Default My introduction! =^-^=

Hello friends, I'm Nyan!!

I've been in the tumblr community for quite some time now but I decided to branch out and join here after my lovely boyfriend mentioned this site to me. I recently have slowly started to open my little side up to him, and I figured having support from others and getting help on that would make it easier for him to understand. :3

In real life, I'm an art major in college; I hope to pursue a career in animation or cartooning. I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with cute things- especially plushies- I'm starting to run out of room on my bed because of how many I have. I don't have many interesting hobbies unfortunately, I'm quite a lazy person. >v<;;

This seems like a really kind community, so I hope to make some little friends, and maybe gain some insight/advice, hehe.

Welcome Nyan, nice to meet you.
    Theres nothing wrong with obsessions. and i also have the dream to make cartoons someday.

Nice to meet you too! Hehe, guess not, until they burn a hole in your wallet. >u<;; Ah, is your avatar your work? I think you'd be a really great cartoonist!

yea i made that avatar for myself last year and loved it. i also made one for someone else as well. i was thinking about doing them for a lot of people that played minecraft

Awesome to have you here! I'm sure there are plenty of friends here for you - we're mostly pretty nice people here. Also, plushies are awesome! I wish I had a collection, but I definitely don't have much room left for stuff like that. Make sure to check out the IRC if you want to chat with people (and stay away from the Mature Topics forum if you want to keep thinking people here are nice ).

Also, my avatar is not my own work. I really should stop using random things from deviantArt and commission something of my own...

You should take a picture of your collection i also have a small collection of firby's, but its only like 5-6

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Awesome to have you here! I'm sure there are plenty of friends here for you - we're mostly pretty nice people here. Also, plushies are awesome! I wish I had a collection, but I definitely don't have much room left for stuff like that. Make sure to check out the IRC if you want to chat with people (and stay away from the Mature Topics forum if you want to keep thinking people here are nice ).

Also, my avatar is not my own work. I really should stop using random things from deviantArt and commission something of my own...
    Thank you for the welcoming! <3 Plushies are indeed great, hehe. I can totally relate to the not much room issue. I think whenever I move out, I'm just going to stuff a guest room full of them~ Aah, yeah, but I think "mature" topics are always going to be like that. XD

It still is quite a cute picture! My avatar isn't my art either, so no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    You should take a picture of your collection i also have a small collection of firby's, but its only like 5-6
    I would, but I post a lot of pictures of my room and belongings on insta and wouldn't want to be recognized. That is quite a bit of Furbies!!

Hey Nyan welcome ..... I hope you have a lovely time finding your way around. I'm an art major also, it's awesome, I love it.
    Anyway plenty of great people here so make sure you get involved.

Thank you! I'm already having a lovely time, hehe. :3 I absolutely adore art, it is awesome indeed.