Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weird feeling to ware girl cloths sometimes

Post weird feeling to ware girl cloths sometimes

Just wondering if anyone else sometimes has the feeling of wearing opposite gender cloths.
    like for me i once decided to ware a female shirt just to see what it would feel like, but it just felt weird. anyone else try anything like that?
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 02-Dec-2014 at 22:30. Reason: no discussion of the state of your diaper, please

That's basically what this forum is for, actually. Lots of people have at least tried it, and sissies/little girls actively enjoy it (which is who this forum is for in addition to "actual" girls).

I'm not sure what messing a towel... would have to do with wearing girl's style clothing.

Try wearing a female shirt, without doing anything else, and see if you still feel weird about it...

-Marka

when i say "messing towel" i was refering to me making a diaper out of a towel and taking a pee/poo in it
    but i was just asking other people about

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    when i say "messing towel" i was refering to me making a diaper out of a towel and taking a pee/poo in it
    but i was just asking other people about
    I understood that... My question was, have you tried wearing a "female shirt" without -doing anything- in any sort of diaper, or diaper substitute?

In trying to understand your question as stated in the thread title that you created "weird feeling to ware girl cloths sometimes".

You had said "Just wondering if anyone else sometimes has the feeling of wearing opposite gender cloths." to which I can answer yes, there are people here (including myself) who do feel like, and do wear girl clothes... was that your question?

Ah, I see that your original text has been edited by a moderator since then...

My point was that I didn't think wearing any sort of female intended clothing, had anything to do with wearing, or -doing- anything in a diaper... and, I guess I thought that might be what was causing you to feel weird...

So what I'm asking is, when you wear feminine clothing, without any sort of diaper... do you still feel weird about it?

I know how exciting it can be to find a group that understands you, and we welcome you... yet, you must know, that we are about so much more than diapers, and accessories, and what one might do with those...

Hey i'm santa22 i been addicted to wanting to ware diapers for a long time. and glad i found a form where i can talk about this.
    A couple of your future friends have replied to your intro... we don't want to know your real name, or anything like that, but we would like to get to know you better...

Let's see, scattered around your posts I see...

You like rag time music on a piano
    You make avatars, including your own
    Maybe you like GT5
    You like some cartoons like Pokemon
    You like Gold rush, Pawn stars, Moonshiners, Charmed on TV too
    You are maybe not too sure about cross-dressing, or what it means for you to wear female clothing
    You are just discovering your DL side... "new to it"
    You do live with your parents
    You've "been addicted to wanting to ware diapers for a long time."
    You may be able to buy some diapers for yourself soon
    And you're up to about 46 posts, in the 16-hours since you signed up today
    And you are a 19-year old male from the USA

Cool! Nice to meet you!

Now, we would like you to get to know ADISC better too, and get a better understanding of what we're mostly about...

We do have some rules and guidelines, that you really should take some time to go over, and make sure that you understand... we'll help you however we can... just ask.

About ADISC

Go to ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips at the top of each page to learn more.

Hopefully, you will come to discover many good things about yourself and others, to help you in this part of your journey.

Best wishes,
    -Marka

well mostly it was just a thing i wanted to try, because i still liked to mess myself, but i just wanted to see how i would feel if i wore some girl cloths, it felt kinda weird so i dont do it anymore. and no i didnt wear a skirt because we dont have any, just a shirt.4

and i was just wondering if other people tried this. like a guy trying girls cloths and doing business, or a girl in boys cloths doing the same thing

A number of the members here do and that's why we have a sissy forum. If you read Natalie Bent's, "There's A Baby In My Bed", she talks about this extensively. Her husband is into it.

Sometimes regression also involves humiliation, so some member while regressing will imagine themselves role playing in the opposite gender. For some, dressing as the opposite gender is like being forced by a caretaker to have to dress opposite to be humiliated and made fun of. We're all a little complicated on this site.

well mostly it was just a thing i wanted to try, because i still liked to mess myself, but i just wanted to see how i would feel if i wore some girl cloths, it felt kinda weird so i dont do it anymore. and no i didnt wear a skirt because we dont have any, just a shirt.4

and i was just wondering if other people tried this. like a guy trying girls cloths and doing business, or a girl in boys cloths doing the same thing
    Sounds more like you're trying to fabricate a fantasy instead of just letting nature figure things out. It's always easier to understand yourself if you separate things and add one in at a time...Like Try just the girl clothes, then the girl clothes and the diaper, then the girl clothes the diaper and whatever else you would do while in *DL mode, I guess. Using an analogy - programming, which may seem odd, but I think is appropriate here. When you're confused or want to understand, you would break it down, take one piece of code at a time until you find where the problem is or confusion or whatever it happens to be - similarly, it may be helpful to explore things separately for you. Just my .

I sure can't say I've got things all figured out, but I did try and separate things a bit and it sure helped me. My first gender-inappropriate purchase, of all things, was Hello Kitty mittens, lol. Which at the beginning I only wore to the back when in Baby Mode...tried to break off from that and buy shirts and clothes and stuff that I would/could wear when not in baby mode to see...Still wanted to, but I learned I generally was drawn to "cute" clothes if I did, not as much adult clothes. Does that make sense?

i was just trying to find things that would make me feel good. but the girl clothes thing was just weird. i guess mostly because im a dude and it just feels wrong.

There's nothing "wrong" about it. You've just figured out that maybe it's not for you.