Thread: Santa22 here with.....me :D

Default Santa22 here with.....me :D

Hey i'm santa22 i been addicted to wanting to ware diapers for a long time. and glad i found a form where i can talk about this.
    i'm a gammer that loves games, but i'm not really a outside person.
    i love to play and create video games. but i dont have many friends :'(
    Last edited by santa22; 03-Dec-2014 at 11:38.

Hello Santa22 and welcome to the group.

I am glad you found us too. There is a lot of good information to be found here.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    hi?
    We like to get to know people aside from the fact that they like to wear diapers and whatnot. Welcome to the group though, the greatest forum for AB/DL's on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    hi?
    Hi! We are a support group and like to know more about each other's interests. The more we know about you, the better advice we can give. I see you like to make YouTube videos. Do you have any you would like to show us? We're mostly an artsy group and love music, film and artwork. Nice avatar, btw!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Hi! We are a support group and like to know more about each other's interests. The more we know about you, the better advice we can give. I see you like to make YouTube videos. Do you have any you would like to show us? We're mostly an artsy group and love music, film and artwork. Nice avatar, btw!
    Thanks i would love to meet some friends here.
    and thanks. i created that avatar myself

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    We like to get to know people aside from the fact that they like to wear diapers and whatnot. Welcome to the group though, the greatest forum for AB/DL's on the internet.
    I updated my post with some of my interests,