View Poll Results: Do you feel littler at Christmas time?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. Quite the opposite. I need to be adult to sort everything out.

2 4.35%
  • Neither way. Christmas doesn't affect my little side.

10 21.74%
  • To an extent. I feel a bit littler at Christmas time

20 43.48%
  • Yes. I feel much littler around Christmas, and enjoy doing all the kid-style things!

14 30.43%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you littler at Christmas?

Default Are you littler at Christmas?

I was discussing this recently with a fellow ABDL friend, and he was saying that he finds it hard to feel little around Christmas time because there's a lot of adult pressures to get things organised. Whilst I agree that it can be a stressful time, Christmas massively unlocks my little side.

I love decorating the tree, reading the board books and pop-up books we have telling Christmas tales (these were bought when I me and my brothers were young), and watching festive episodes of all my favourite little shows. Therefore, I went for the final option, 'Yes...'.

How about fellow ADISCers? Does the holiday season make you feel littler, or vice-versa? Maybe it doesn't have any impact on your little side at all?

To an extent for me, I'd like to feel littler but I don't really know how without involving other people. . . and i don't have anyone near me who is into catering to my little side lol.

I haven't really had the opportunity to do too much, but I tend to be able to relax better around the holidays. Unfortunately, I anticipate that this year is gonna be a bit stressful, but I am almost 100% sure I will be able to spend Christmas at an ABDL Christmas party!

When I'm shopping at Christmas time my little side is usually peaking. There are usually so many cool fun toys everywhere you look, and there always seems to be ten times more plushies and teddies. I just want to plonk down in the toy aisle and play like crazy....it actually makes me feel really sad that I can't. I tend to come away feeling a bit down, which can leave me wanting to retreat into little space further.
    It's kind of a weird dichotomy... The excitement makes feel little but I can't access it, then the disappointment makes me feel littler.

Whatever.....ozbub still loves Christmas.

The holiday season is always stressful if you're an adult, and it's no exception for me. Figuring out who to buy for, what to buy, what food to get, prep, expenses, having to get over the social awkwardness of family you haven't seen for a long time, etc; I almost feel like hiding.

So as much as I like the spirit of Christmas, I for one feel really uncomfortable on that day.

Usually I hate Christmas, honesty there. I don't have any family and that demon tends to rear its ugly head this time of year and keep me from feeling happy let alone little but this year I'm going out of my way to make it different.

I'm throwin my little a HUGE christmas this year. Like I've blown so much money on decorations and presents (not just for me) and today I'm going to decorate my house,

I even made a few decorations out of construction paper

This year Christmas is all about the little and I'm deffinitly feeling it!

To an extent...I've yet to really celebrate Christmas in little mode, as every Christmas in my life thus far has been with family.
    They wouldn't be comfortable seeing me diapered/little.

Now, that's not to say that the holidays don't at least put me in the mood! I think I'd love to take a few of the suggestions here and make some decorations from construction paper and bake some cookies when away from family.

Helps to counteract all the "adult" stuff like shopping and budgeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kif View Post
    To an extent...I've yet to really celebrate Christmas in little mode, as every Christmas in my life thus far has been with family.
    They wouldn't be comfortable seeing me diapered/little.

Now, that's not to say that the holidays don't at least put me in the mood! I think I'd love to take a few of the suggestions here and make some decorations from construction paper and bake some cookies when away from family.

Helps to counteract all the "adult" stuff like shopping and budgeting.
    Cunstruction paper, tissue paper, glue sticks and colored pencils. I made a snowman to hang on the wall, I made a Christmas tree picture and a paper wreath. And I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. It's sooooooo easy to feel little when your playing with glue and construction paper.

They have all kids of craft projects online for kids, take a look and have a blast! Also don't underestimate the gingerbread house kits.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    I get so depression this time of year .
    So What is the cause of your depression? I used to get depressed. I think it was all the buying children's toys for children that were not me. My little side has always been quite selfish, which is something I am facing up to and working on. Might have helped back then if someone had given me a child's toy, but that was not going to happen. My wife is not into any kind of participation. This year I am concentrating more on the giving and doing better.