Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, finally told my girlfriend!

Default Well, finally told my girlfriend!

I've been dating my girlfriend for a little over a year now. We've always been into very kinky things, but diapers was something I thought I would take to my grave. Over thanksgiving holiday she was wearing a pad, and in one of our adult moments she told me to pretend she was wearing a diaper. Later that night it all sort of unfolded and we both confessed that we enjoyed the ab/dl fetish! What are the odds!? We got diapers like 20 minutes after we put it all on the table, and fell asleep padded and happy!

Awesome! Congrats. What are the odds? That's the stuff of dreams.

This is exactly why I say communicating your interests with your significant other is extremely important. If you enjoy something and have an open partner, it's probably in your best interest to be open about it. Sexual/kink compatibility is a huge aspect for most relationships (although not all), so unless you're in an already extremely committed relationship, it generally seems like a good idea to talk about each other's kinks (including ABDL stuff).

Anyways, that's really awesome that you guys both like ABDL stuff! Hopefully this means you guys can try out lots of fun stuff together.

Wow! you are the luckiest guy on the planet. Congrats, you found a winner!

Ah yeah, I remember when that happened for me. Only it was more like I opened up and she had been wanted to try it for a while. Pity things didnt work out. Anyway, congrats!

Omg that's amazing. You're very lucky

Default You deserve a high five

Good job, TappedLand. Your courage has rewarded you.

Thanks guys I really appreciate it!