Thread: Feeling bad about asking for free smaples from medical websites

Default Feeling bad about asking for free smaples from medical websites

As the title says: I'm feeling pretty bad about having contacted NorthShore Medical and asking about their free samples.

I feel bad about them spending time with my inquiries when they could be helping out a real IC with their problems.

Has this happened to anyone else?

HushedSnow

While i've never had the chance to do this. Id would bet i would easily have the same issue. Though, its not like i know i coping method. Just...sympathizing? Yeah thats it. So good luck!

Well, it's not really something you should beat yourself up over. They offer sample products and good customer service as a way of getting your business. I'm sure they, as a company, would be happy to have you as a regular customer regardless of your actual medical need.

I was thinking the same thing as soupy. Business is business, and it's money driven. That's not to imply anything negative toward businesses. We all need a job and income. As soupy said, they have free samples in order to find new customers. It's simply an investment on their part and they're glad to invest a little in you, a possible future customer.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicZelda View Post
    As the title says: I'm feeling pretty bad about having contacted NorthShore Medical and asking about their free samples.

I feel bad about them spending time with my inquiries when they could be helping out a real IC with their problems.

Has this happened to anyone else?
    Don't feel bad at all. NorthShore has plenty of diapers to spare for those who are incontinent. Besides, they don't care what you use the diapers for. They exist to sell diapers. You are a potential customer, therefore it's in their interest to send you a sample.

NorthShore specifically is extremely aware that it services ABDLs. They actually have a representative that regularly posts to ADISC and specifically reached out to us with their new diapers. They want you as a customer and have advertised the free samples here on ADISC, so you don't need to feel bad at all for requesting a sample - they want you to!