Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balls hurt!!!!

Default Balls hurt!!!!

I guess wearing diapers for the first time all night lastnight really hurt my testicles. I wonder if they were too tight or too full. I wear abena M4's

Has this happened to anyone else? I thought it was a diaper rash first but it shouldn't hurt like this (I feel like I got kicked in the balls)

Sounds to me like you need to go one size up. Ow.

Wearing a diaper should not cause you any physical pain. If it does, there are three options. Number one: You put the diaper on wrong. Number two: the diaper is too small. It could also be a combination of numbers one and two. Number three: You have some other medical problem and should get to a doctor and be glad the diapers helped you find it.

Probably not number three, but know that you shouldn't hurt.

If your testicle could have twisted in side if it is still hurting see a doctor or you could lose the one twisted.

If it caused you to be excited and erect for a long period (hours), that could result in pain as well. If it persists, you should stop trying to get an Internet diagnosis and find yourself a doctor.

Having been through sever orchialgia (and losing my testicles because of it), I learned many of the different things that can cause pain in the testicles (as well as learning what was causing the pain in mine). With that said, there are some things that are simple (too tight or restrictive of garments) and there are some that are extremely serious (testicular torsion). The first can be remedied simply by changing to different clothing. The second cannot be remedied easily except by surgery and if not taken care of quickly can result in serious complications (loss of testicle).

Don't worry about a diagnosis from here--go see a doctor, and do so quickly. If it is testicular torsion, it may have absolutely nothing to do with diaper wearing, it can happen for any of a number of reasons.

two things. one, get a larger size diaper, and focus your fit more on around the waist than snug upward. Leave a little slack when doing the upper tapes, and then don't put the lowers on really tight either. You don't want your padding in the crotch to be pulling up on you like a jock strap - you want there to actually be a little open space between them.

two: sleeping on your side in a thick diaper is hard on the jewels. if you were side-sleeping, consider a thinner diaper.

Did you fold the crotch down the center before putting it on? If not, that can give you a little more room for your junk.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    ...Number three: You have some other medical problem and should get to a doctor and be glad the diapers helped you find it.

Probably not number three, but know that you shouldn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    If it caused you to be excited and erect for a long period (hours), that could result in pain as well. If it persists, you should stop trying to get an Internet diagnosis and find yourself a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogRTO View Post
    Don't worry about a diagnosis from here--go see a doctor, and do so quickly. If it is testicular torsion, it may have absolutely nothing to do with diaper wearing, it can happen for any of a number of reasons.
    I "second" (okay, fourth) this and recommend the doctor route if this persists.
    I ended up going the ER at one point due to pain down there--it wasn't as serious as mentioned here, but I learned about the wonderful world of varicoceles (enlarged veins in the testicle). This is minor compared to testicular torsion, but still very painful...and awkward, if you haven't have an ultrasound of your sack done before. :/

It rears its ugly head when I get too "excited" for too long...such as when wearing diapers for several days (or hours). Simply put, blood pools in the enlarged veins and pain results. Could be what's going on...but I'm no doctor!