Thread: Um hi every1

Default Um hi every1

Um hi every1 well looks like I'm off 2 bad start by accidentally posting something above PG-13 can ya say oooppss my bad I'm not the best at intro's but maybe over time i'll b better at putting things 2gether so I would like 2 say sorry about my oops hope ya'll dont hate me or think i'm a creep

We're an open community. We'd never hate you. What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Tell us about yourself

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash728 View Post
    Um hi every1 well looks like I'm off 2 bad start by accidentally posting something above PG-13 can ya say oooppss my bad I'm not the best at intro's but maybe over time i'll b better at putting things 2gether so I would like 2 say sorry about my oops hope ya'll dont hate me or think i'm a creep
    Hey, don't feel bad. It always takes a little while to get the lay of the land in a new place. Glad you could join us. I think it's likely that you'll find plenty of interesting threads to read and chime in on, if you want to.

As a support community we generally avoid discussing things that are overtly sexual in nature. We don't want to make others feel uncomfortable. I think you'll find that pretty mature topics are sometimes discussed, but that context is important. Usually these discussions occur in trying to work through some kind of problem. Reading through current and past threads can help you get a pretty good idea of what this site considers "kosher" or not. Anyway, I'm rambling now. Welcome!

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks I have a cat her name is Yavee n as 4 interests I like Video games, Anime, Skatebording, Music, and above all My Little Pony (though music and MLP r tied cause i cant live without it)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks I have a cat her name is Yavee n as 4 interests I like Video games, Anime, Skatebording, Music, and above all My Little Pony (though music and MLP r tied cause i cant live without it)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by timmy23 View Post
    We're an open community. We'd never hate you. What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Tell us about yourself

Hey there, good to see you over here I'm also an MLP fan myself, and eagerly waiting for Season 5 in the new year! Who wins your vote for best pony?

--Up date -- Well 2 b honest I never lost my love 4 diapers it just was hard 2 get after they made me use teh evil potty only when i whent 2 my Gram's i was able 2 *cough cough * "borrow" some thanks 2 every1 have kids 1 after the next heh can ya tell i'm irish yet but then around 12 13 i got my 1st pack of diapers yep u guessed it thoughs crapy (No pun intended) "Depends" then found sites like this n when it was still up my all time fav n miss soo much Diaperspace.com i had so many ppl i knew even met a now X but at the time my perfect 1 O but back 2 the point it was at 12 13 i had a name 4 what n who i am

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    Hey there, good to see you over here I'm also an MLP fan myself, and eagerly waiting for Season 5 in the new year! Who wins your vote for best pony?
    Rainbow Dash Awww yeeaahh /)

Hey! Thought I might quick let you know that text-speak and abbreviations aren't allowed on ADISC. It makes posts way harder to read and makes it more likely that people might misunderstand you. Not a huge deal but figured I should let you know before the mods did!

Other than that, welcome to ADISC! There are tons of MLP fans here, including myself. I think you'll find you've got decent company in that regard here.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Hey! Thought I might quick let you know that text-speak and abbreviations aren't allowed on ADISC. It makes posts way harder to read and makes it more likely that people might misunderstand you. Not a huge deal but figured I should let you know before the mods did! Other than that, welcome to ADISC! There are tons of MLP fans here, including myself. I think you'll find you've got decent company in that regard here.
    Thanks though i think i already did or someone i dont know? but thanks again

BordercollieTrigger

Hey i dont judge anyone because they like my little pony or anything in fact i like anybody in the fandom so heres some crinkle hugs from my cub Timmy or Bry my second main fursona who are five and adorable.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BordercollieTrigger View Post
    Hey i dont judge anyone because they like my little pony or anything in fact i like anybody in the fandom so heres some crinkle hugs from my cub Timmy or Bry my second main fursona who are five and adorable.
    Thanks *hugs back*