Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's in in baby wardrobe?

Default What's in in baby wardrobe?

Let's start with footyes, I have 8 of them, different weigh and different closure system, from normal front zip, bottoms in the shoulders and zip on the back. Definitely is my favorite item! 4 one piece pajama, 7 Onesie, mostly with bottoms on the crotch, 4 shorts jeans overall and 3 long. Then 8 plastic pants, 4 cloth diaper, one romper, some pacifiers...but the only I use now is the Nuk5, a couple of baby bottles, and....of course diapers diapers and diapers!
    What's in yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirco View Post
    Let's start with footyes, I have 8 of them, different weigh and different closure system, from normal front zip, bottoms in the shoulders and zip on the back. Definitely is my favorite item! 4 one piece pajama, 7 Onesie, mostly with bottoms on the crotch, 4 shorts jeans overall and 3 long. Then 8 plastic pants, 4 cloth diaper, one romper, some pacifiers...but the only I use now is the Nuk5, a couple of baby bottles, and....of course diapers diapers and diapers!
    What's in yours?
    Woah i am jealous!

I currently only have diapers (cheap ones) and I order footie jammies and two sips cups. I think i am going to make my own onesie and order some things off of privatina.
    Last edited by timmy23; 01-Dec-2014 at 07:45.

5 pacies //3 mam(or w/e they are called), 2 nuk(size 2) And a footed sleeper that doesn't fit well, but is still really comfortable for short periods of time, from walmart that's size 14-16 and has a full length zipper. and ofc tuns of diapers and pullups

What's in yours?
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! That's awesome!
    I wish I had that much (especially one with a back zipper).
    Currently though I find my current wardrobe pretty lackluster. I have a pink onesie from Aww So Cute however, I do have a footed sleeper from All-In-One company with a full length front zipper and zip tap.
    But that's it.

What's in yours?
    Oh my goodness! Count me among the jealous as well! All I got are some cheap diapers, some baby diapers I use as stuffers, 2 pacifiers, and a bottle. Planning on getting myself a custom made onesie and a pair of footie pajamas eventually though.

BordercollieTrigger

Hey i now have a teething ring with actual accessory loops i got attached to i now carry everywhere, a real baby bottle, two sippys, of course Padding, baby powder with cornstarch of Johnson brand, baby wash in powder scent, Desitin rash cream, onesies and stuffys of course five jumbo teddies and one baggy stuffy i named Spotty i carry everywhere and of course wipes.

I don't have any sleepers yet, I have one pair of pink fuzzy Jammy bottoms and a few cute t shirts though. I also have a fuzzy cookie monster bathrobe, hair ribbons and plastic bracelets.

I have 5 pacis, 2 of which I use a lot. I have a Dora sippy cup, a baby Elmo plate, tons of toys and stuffys and a few diapers for when I'm feeling really little,

Right now - two onesies (a cheeky monkey one, and a paw-print one), a few t-shirts, sippy cup, Nuk 3 pacifiers (I have a tiny mouth!) and a sleepsac.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! That's awesome!
    I wish I had that much (especially one with a back zipper).
    Currently though I find my current wardrobe pretty lackluster. I have a pink onesie from Aww So Cute however, I do have a footed sleeper from All-In-One company with a full length front zipper and zip tap.
    But that's it.
    ....Just many years of addiction! And did not include the stuff I throw away in my purge periods!
    Those back zippered are one from 4care and the other from Calino, french company, but not anymore in production (back zipper one).

In my wardrobe I have one pair of custom made overalls, 8 (soon-to-be 10) pair of footed jammies, 3 onesies, 1 custom made teddybear unisuit, about 6 pacifiers, 5 bottles, 6 custom made adult baby blankies, and two custom adult baby pillowcases, and two pair of all-in-one diapers.